Till Fjälls pt. II

tobz

is where its at
So, this just in from the man himself, over on Facebook...

"Till Fjälls Part II", so it is happening. We'll do a follow up to the monumental "Till Fjälls (1998)" and all the songs are written an alot of the material is recorded. But why just do that...we'll include another disc with the "lost tracks" before the band Vintersorg became the band Vintersorg, Those songs are from the transition time between Vargatron and Vintersorg. So..an epic digipack with two discs..what about that? Humørikonet smile
mr V

:popcorn:

YES!!! Great news!

Thanks for the news tobz, I no longer have a facebook and was wondering what was going on. This means mr. V is OK now from his internal bleeding and health issues?

From early April:

"The last 5 months or so has been a very tough and hard way back to what we all take for granted every day and call ”Life”. My body has healed some of the injuries I had with my accident, and some not. They are permanent damages that I will have to cope with throughout my life I guess.
The most dominant problem I have now is my hearing-problem. I lost nearly all my hearing on my left ear, and no progress on that part sadly so far. I’m waiting for some surgery and hopefully that will give me some percent of hearing back.
Writing, recording and producing music hasn’t been a priority and even not a possibility during this period but now I can at least do some of that, even if my hearing problem has really turned everything around. It’s a struggle and the boundaries have closed in…but you know me..boundaries has to be pushed to see what’s on the other side:)
I want to thank all of you that have supported me through this dark period and I really care for all the messages and mails that I’ve received.
Mr V"

I think it will be great listen some old stuff mixed with the new elements and productions. I'm very curious about that old songs, and the new approach to the Till Fjalls era.

This is gonna be awesome! I'm very curious how this will impact the final part on the elemental quadrilogy, maybe we will have 2 vintersorg albuns in the same year? :O or maybe till fjälls II is a 2015 release and the water a 2016, anyways, that's some awesome news, damn...

No info as of yet about the final part of the quadrilogy, but I think that one's being postponed for now. This is from further down the same thread.

"it's not related consciously to the element-cycle...will do that last part further on. I think that early 2016 is the plan to carry this mountain out in the light :)"
" it's all about how life twist and turn..as you know my health had a drastic downfall...and during all this when I couldn't write music it all came so clear that we just need to do this album at this point in time"

No info as of yet about the final part of the quadrilogy, but I think that one's being postponed for now. This is from further down the same thread.

"it's not related consciously to the element-cycle...will do that last part further on. I think that early 2016 is the plan to carry this mountain out in the light :)"
" it's all about how life twist and turn..as you know my health had a drastic downfall...and during all this when I couldn't write music it all came so clear that we just need to do this album at this point in time"

wow, awesome news! This album will be very very personal, Let's see how this is going to be :p

early 2016 for till fjälls II or water-part? since he wrote about the last part of the element-cycle and just after that he wrote about 2016 so I became a little confused (I hope its for the water part, so we can know that till fjälls II could be a late 2015 release :D :D )

Sigurðr;11003816 said:
early 2016 for till fjälls II or water-part?

Pretty sure he meant 2016 for Till Fjälls II, as he wrote "will be the time to bring this mountain into the light. Fjäll = Mountain
As for the next elemental album, I think that's been put on ice until he gets this out of his system. After all, there's also a new Borknagar brewing, and knowing Andreas, he's probably dabbling in some other stuff as well, ha ha!

Just saying HI!...Long freaking time no visting the forum!
And well..of course....great song indeed :D

Release date is today, right? Anybody know if preorders are shipping today, or are scheduled to be delivered today?

Mine shipped on the 27th, received an e-mail from Napalm Records informing me of it having shipped too. Got it today.

Anyway, listened to it once, don't have much of an impression yet, but a couple songs did manage to grab me already! 'Svart mane' especially!

Why doesn't the booklet have any 'Tillbaka till källorna' lyrics?

F0ezvZV.jpg

Here it is with it's friends!:D

Last edited: