Till leaves Rammstein -

My personal favourite is Reise, Reise followed closely by Herzeleid. Mutter is good and same with Sehnsucht (which seems to be their most popular album by my estimation).

The problem with Rosenrot is that was basically just extra material reworked from Reise, Reise sessions so of course its a weaker album. I didn't mind it though.

I'll never really understand the whole simplicity argument. You're criticized if the music is too simple, or if it's too technical so either way it isn't going to please everyone - and that's great. Rammstein has always been a simple band especially on guitar, I mean guitar only plays a small part in their music after all.

I am sure you can't for more than say 3 seconds. Terrible arguement to defend the typical power chord driven verse chorus verse chorus outro bullshit we're all tired of.

I warm up with scales and lead playing a good hour before actually making my own riffs and songs if not longer. Newer generation metal guitarists are just generally not even nearly as good as Tony Iommi. Very few people can actual write music/songs like Tony Iommi and no he does not just play power chords either and you would be an idiot to think he does not show a range of styles and techniques.

What do you mean 'we're all tired of'. As far as I know people are not tired of good songs and verse/chorus music.

Also if you think someone like chuck from death is even 10 percent as good as Tony Iommi than you have no clue.

the dvd is pretty nifty too.

of course black core would like the vhs version the most though because he's definitely a fan of bück dich

I warm up with scales and lead playing a good hour before actually making my own riffs and songs if not longer. Newer generation metal guitarists are just generally not even nearly as good as Tony Iommi. Very few people can actual write music/songs like Tony Iommi and no he does not just play power chords either and you would be an idiot to think he does not show a range of styles and techniques.

What do you mean 'we're all tired of'. As far as I know people are not tired of good songs and verse/chorus music.

Also if you think someone like chuck from death is even 10 percent as good as Tony Iommi than you have no clue.

lol did you go back and try to edit that post to throw in the Chuck shit to annoy/piss me off? lol!

I know he is better. Toni couldn't play a 32nd note to save his life. power chord power chord, blues box repeat for 15 albums. lol

Nah, it was my real opinion. And you shouldn't cast stones when you're clearly so insecure with yourself that you have to use stupid photos of yourself trying to look like a hardman as your avatar. :lol:

Nice beard.

I don't think he's going for the 'hardman' look... rather the dark, gothy look.

You thought Reise, Reise was better than Mutter?

1 Herzeleid (rough edged, violent, a unique pop/rock take on the industrial sound)
2 Reise, Reise (great theme, variety, ambitious, lyrical depth)
3 Sensucht (Basically the same album as Herzeleid, simply not as interesting the second time around)
4 Mutter (one-dimensional, transitional album)
5 Rosenrot (should never have been released, especially not as a new album)

Live Aus Berlin is the best thing they have done that I've heard, however, easily among my favourite live albums of any genre.

You thought Reise, Reise was better than Mutter?

I've had a Rammstein fix the whole while I was in Germany. Maybe I'll pick up their Live Aus Berlin album just for some refreshing nostalgia, or nostalgic refreshment, whichever.

Yeh, i really didnt like Mutter; Reise Reise isnt a very stong album but it has some fairly good tracks.

Nah, it was my real opinion. And you shouldn't cast stones when you're clearly so insecure with yourself that you have to use stupid photos of yourself trying to look like a hardman as your avatar. :lol:

Nice beard.

Firstly, I have no idea what a 'hardman' is and please explain to me how posting pics of one's self amounts to insecurity...?

Secondly, if you don't like Rammstein then why proceed to watch their videos or even comment on them? If that's the case, however, please don't hesitate to actually burn out your eyes like you had previously suggested.

Thirdly, your post was very immature was it not? I'm sorry if you only listen to bands who speak English and refuse to explore other cultures other than your own. I sincerely hope you live a perfect cultureless life eating McDonalds and watching reality TV.

^
1. a hardman is a synonime for someone tough
2. posting your ideas is good even if you don't like them but only as long as they are well funded with arguements
3. +1 for that

Söy;6354744 said:
the dvd is pretty nifty too.

of course black core would like the vhs version the most though because he's definitely a fan of bück dich
buck dich ain't bad but it's certainly not one of my fave tracks

Firstly, I have no idea what a 'hardman' is and please explain to me how posting pics of one's self amounts to insecurity...?

Secondly, if you don't like Rammstein then why proceed to watch their videos or even comment on them? If that's the case, however, please don't hesitate to actually burn out your eyes like you had previously suggested.

Thirdly, your post was very immature was it not? I'm sorry if you only listen to bands who speak English and refuse to explore other cultures other than your own. I sincerely hope you live a perfect cultureless life eating McDonalds and watching reality TV.

Ah ha ha! You question my eating McDonalds yet you post here? Wake up and smell the fucking coffee dick. :lol: "Oh I'm SOO different, I don't eat McDonalds, but I post on THIS forum. I'm SO dangerous and out of control."
Ha ha ha ha ha!

Nice beard. :lol:

BTW "Hardman" suggests someone who thinks they're really tough. Like say, someone who sits with their head tilted at a jaunty angle, while staring at the camera through their dangerous beard. Like you. Ergo - you think that photo makes you look like a hardman, when in fact it makes you look like a small penis.

Who cares if something is simple because that does not mean musicians are not good. You should find other ways to judge musicians because trust me I play guitar and would not doubt anyone in a semi well known band can warm up technical play scales and play technical etc.., it does not mean you have to make your own songs and wank yourself. Recently I can't stand majority of technical music.

doesn't Ender listen to Children Of Bodom? figures...