Till leaves Rammstein -

Who cares if something is simple because that does not mean musicians are not good. You should find other ways to judge musicians because trust me I play guitar and would not doubt anyone in a semi well known band can warm up technical play scales and play technical etc.., it does not mean you have to make your own songs and wank yourself. Recently I can't stand majority of technical music.

When did you start making sense in your posts?

Who cares if something is simple because that does not mean musicians are not good. You should find other ways to judge musicians because trust me I play guitar and would not doubt anyone in a semi well known band can warm up technical play scales and play technical etc.., it does not mean you have to make your own songs and wank yourself. Recently I can't stand majority of technical music.

It's one thing to be simple; it's another thing to be as simple as Rammstien. I have never been impressed by any of their songs. Du Hast was good when I was 15.

there is also a massive difference between a lack of compositional complexity and a lack of technical complexity

for example, my dying bride is vastly superior to yngwie malmsteen in terms of compositional and artistic complexity.

there is also a massive difference between a lack of compositional complexity and a lack of technical complexity

for example, my dying bride is vastly superior to yngwie malmsteen in terms of compositional and artistic complexity.

Do you ever talk about anything on topic?! Jesus Christ no one gives a shit about My Dying Bride, your new favourite band, in this thread.

I am sure you can't for more than say 3 seconds. Terrible arguement to defend the typical power chord driven verse chorus verse chorus outro bullshit we're all tired of.

"for example, my dying bride is vastly superior to yngwie malmsteen in terms of compositional and artistic complexity"

Black Star if more complex in both ways than Anything MDB will ever or has ever done, period.

heres the verdict...

news.aspx

OK... how does that apply to Rammstein?

I am arguing on your side, dummy. You said rammstein is very simple and I agreed with you. Simple meaning simple in terms of songwriting not in technical proficiency (which is what you were referring to). It was more of a response to death delirium than anything else

Black Star if more complex in both ways than Anything MDB will ever or has ever done, period.

:lol: you got to be fucking kidding me. That song is another boring wankfest that is so fucking shallow and empty that it does not even warrant a discussion. Listen to satriani to hear someone who can play nasty solos and still write interesting songs.

/discussion

:lol: you got to be fucking kidding me. That song is another boring wankfest that is so fucking shallow and empty that it does not even warrant a discussion. Listen to satriani to hear someone who can play nasty solos and still write interesting songs.

/discussion

Eh no the song is themed and not quite a wankfest like 98% of his other music. Period. Boring or not to you it's still a well structured song.

And you already know I like Satch. :)

I'm not a huge fan of Rammstein, but I'd much rather listen to them than any hip hop or indie rock, or anything along those lines. It doesn't bother me that the singer left the band, because I don't really buy their CDs, anyways. The band I play in did a cover of Du Hast for the fun of it. That song is really really easy to play.

Rammstein without Till....I just can't imagine how that could sound. Then again, their best material is far behind them. I'd like to hear the new album though, just to see what direction they took from the Reise/Rosenrot stuff.

By the way, Rammstein got me into metal and I still like them, own all their songs, and give their albums a listen every once in a while. Sehnsucht is their best.

By the way, Rammstein got me into metal and I still like them, own all their songs, and give their albums a listen every once in a while. Sehnsucht is their best.

Same here man. I like Hertzeleid as well; Raise Raise is ok as well, the rest are meh.

You thought Reise, Reise was better than Mutter?

I've had a Rammstein fix the whole while I was in Germany. Maybe I'll pick up their Live Aus Berlin album just for some refreshing nostalgia, or nostalgic refreshment, whichever.

I find Mutter to be their best IMO. I don't mind the Reise Reise/Rosentrot style at all. Their oldest stuff is well made but I find it hard to be willing to listen to them anymore.

I am glad it was a Hoax and I am excited for the new album!

If they get someone who sings in English maybe they won't be total shite, like they always have been.

Who wants to listen to German vocals? Fuck that crapola.

And the gay video? Oh man, burn out my eyes.
Rammstein fucking suck.

^lol, looks like somebody got hit in the nuts by Rammstein.
German vocals are pretty good but mabye you just don't understand a single word

I've had a Rammstein fix the whole while I was in Germany. Maybe I'll pick up their Live Aus Berlin album just for some refreshing nostalgia, or nostalgic refreshment, whichever.
if you want a decent live album by Rammstein I'd say Volkerball ain't bad, haven't heard Live aus Berlin yet.

If they get someone who sings in English maybe they won't be total shite, like they always have been.

Who wants to listen to German vocals? Fuck that crapola.

And the gay video? Oh man, burn out my eyes.
Rammstein fucking suck.

Was that a troll attempt, or are you actually thirteen?