Time for the Cryptic clues concerning this year's line up

I read Glenn's post and NO LIE - SWEAR TO GOD - the giant Kool Aid guy just burst through the wall of my office here at work and screamed

OH YEEEEAAAAH!!!!

:kickass: :headbang: :worship: :kickass: :headbang: :worship:

Glenn, as always, is The Man.

:Smokin:

damn, i'll be in class at 3...hopefully we'll be in the computer lab, so i can monitor the website at all times....the anticipation is killing me

the suspense is killing me and I have to leave in 10 minutes for my Dr's appointment. Must get the Wife to check the site and call me the second she sees the band's name announced.

Hmm, I'm pretty excited to find out who the big winner is. Feel free to let the frustrations of having to wait to find out who the second announced band is by taking it out on me, in the form of NEGATIVE repuation points.

I'm going crazy - I have a test at three and I don't get out of classes until six. Thank goodness I have dcowboys11 to text me who the band is!

mloanna said:
Evergrey should be on the list.

I think the new way of doing things is great. Just limit the number of engagement annoucements. This is a rock event where we go to get away from everyday life. lol...

Evergrey? havent they played like 10 prog powers already? Give others a chance geez!:zombie:

I have to say I love the "every 2 week" format. It gives us something to look forward to (and talk about) for the next few months. Also, reading about the probable sell out makes me doubly happy for my gold badge!

So far so good. I'll give Raintime a chance, and Redemption (with Alder) is amazing.

Steve in Philly