Personally, i think this is the best line-up of any of em...

hell, every year has had me loving at least half the line-up, anyway....but other than Mercenary (and ya cant please everyone) there isnt one band i am not delirious to see, either for the first time or again....
I am so glad glenn decided to give vanden plas another chance...i never get tired of symphony x, and evergrey for the 4th time will still be a treat for the ears...
but i dont care if they have to carry my lifeless body in on a stretcher, i will not miss RAGE!...
this is just too cool....i love having 5 months to be psyched...
teri

teri said:
hell, every year has had me loving at least half the line-up, anyway....but other than Mercenary (and ya cant please everyone) there isnt one band i am not delirious to see, either for the first time or again....
I am so glad glenn decided to give vanden plas another chance...i never get tired of symphony x, and evergrey for the 4th time will still be a treat for the ears...
but i dont care if they have to carry my lifeless body in on a stretcher, i will not miss RAGE!...
this is just too cool....i love having 5 months to be psyched...
teri

Teri I agree 110% This is a stellar event and I can't wait. Maybe this time I'll make it to lunch!!!!!!!!!!

:Smokin:

I agree this line up is STELLAR IMO! I am still in shock!!!

FUCK YEA!!

I liked last years line up too, but this year just takes the cake!