Time of the show

Babetee1

Oct 14, 2005
hey I'm going to the dallas show and I dont even know what time it fucking starts. The ticket says 8, but the website of the place says 7 and I can't get in touch with them. Does anybody know what time it starts? also for someone who has already gone, how long did the whole thing last?

I'm guessing doors open at 7, show starts at 8, cause that's what it is where I am.

Don't know how it'll be over there, but when I watched them in Sweden, they let us in at 7. Soundcheck and supporting act (Extol) took a while and then Opeth played for about 2 hours. The whole thing ended around midnight, if I remember right.

Keep in mind that on the US tour there's two opening bands instead of one. So if you get there a little late you shouldn't miss Opeth. I'd say get there early and wait in line if you have too, better to be early and bored then late and miss the show.

I would bring a book, but since I have been in college, all I ever do is read school books so there is no way in hell I would read a non school book. I guess my fiance and I can just people watch. That's always fun.