Timo Tolkki Hospitalized

†_Aragorth_†

storm chaser
Jan 2, 2003
in the "supercell" cloud
www.weather-photos.net
from official site:

Unfortunately I have received news that Timo Tolkki was hospitalized on April 10th due to a suicidal feelings and chronic depression.

He is currently being treated in Mehiläinen, a private hospital in Helsinki, Finland.

If anyone wants to send recovery wishes to Timo, you can send them directly to timorecovery@stratovarius.com or you can use the ready made form we have made. You can find the below.

All the recovery wishes will be delivered to Timo to the hospital.

poor kid :lol:

I have nothing against the man, inf act, i am thankful that i;ve had as many good laughs due to the Stratovarius saga and i hope he recovers so they can continue this little drama and keep the comic genius coming. :D

NeedledWarheart said:
I have nothing against the man, inf act, i am thankful that i;ve had as many good laughs due to the Stratovarius saga and i hope he recovers so they can continue this little drama and keep the comic genius coming. :D
my point exactally :lol:

but hey, we can still send a pic of a turd to that email, right? :lol: :p

†_Aragorth_† said:
from official site:

Unfortunately I have received news that Timo Tolkki was hospitalized on April 10th due to a suicidal feelings and chronic depression.

He is currently being treated in Mehiläinen, a private hospital in Helsinki, Finland.

If anyone wants to send recovery wishes to Timo, you can send them directly to timorecovery@stratovarius.com or you can use the ready made form we have made. You can find the below.

All the recovery wishes will be delivered to Timo to the hospital.

poor kid :lol:

Fuck, that's terrible... :erk:

yeah man, no psycho-drama till he discharges himself?

Stay Tuned for another tense and homoerotic episode of Stratty Days with Timo as the Fonze.

Heeeeyyyyy.