Tiny Tim or Fozzy Bear

Tiny tim in spongebob episode is totally awesome i always thought...his little ditty...

and spongebob saves the day on the first day a fry cook.

Just bought tickets for Anthrax with original members. House of Blues
April 30 Chicago. Being sold on radio as "all original members. See Joey, Scott, and danny back together again."

cowboyfromhell said:
Just bought tickets for Anthrax with original members. House of Blues
April 30 Chicago. Being sold on radio as "all original members. See Joey, Scott, and danny back together again."

You trying to Hi-jack my thread?

misc5.jpg

johnnieCzech said:
Old school, sorry. Haven´t heard of either of them! Never, really. I´m Czech you know.

This is Fozzy Bear, he was a member of the Muppet Show

He was a comedian on the muppet show and is know for not being very funny ( his jokes were real corny)

this is Tiny Tim

A total freak who was know for his unusual musical style.... he played a fucking ukulele which is a small four-stringed guitar popularized in Hawaii.

old school headbanger said:
This is Fozzy Bear, he was a member of the Muppet Show

He was a comedian on the muppet show and is know for not being very funny ( his jokes were real corny)

this is Tiny Tim

A total freak who was know for his unusual musical style.... he played a fucking ukulele which is a small four-stringed guitar popularized in Hawaii.

Tiny Tim biggest hit was "Tip Toe Through the Tulips." He sang in a falsetto. When he married Miss Vicki on the Tonight Show, it was the most watched episode until Carsons final episode.