tips to bring guitars to life?

Hahaha, i do Slipknot...you do Murderdolls...nice!

Dude, tone is fine...good balanced mix, maybe have it mastered, or try mastering it urself maybe (if you know how)...? mastering usually brings life to everything, see if that breathes the life into the guitars along with everything else...? cool stuff :)

Hahaha, i do Slipknot...you do Murderdolls...nice!

Dude, tone is fine...good balanced mix, maybe have it mastered, or try mastering it urself maybe (if you know how)...? mastering usually brings life to everything, see if that breathes the life into the guitars along with everything else...? cool stuff :)

I considered mastering it myself, but im still kinda new to that world lol.

my thing i guess is the guitars seem muffled to my ears, where the bass n drums seem to breath just fine. wondering if i need to boost or cut anything to solve that problem.

Snare had ZERO balls to it
thats the crazy thing about taste, some people dont like it while others love it. a friend of mine said the snare was perfect. i'll take into consideration what you said though... maybe layer a fatter snare under it.

you didn't even try to get the similiar murmur sound as on the murderdolls album for the guitars.
any tips on how you think i could get this sound?

Alot of people consider there album demo-ish in sound quality, but its possibly my favorite in that aspect. raw and aggressive.

thanks for the opinions :)