To all my non-American friends....

jim

Vocalist - Guitarist
Apr 17, 2001
Mystic, CT
vmp.homestead.com
I'd just like to thank all you guys for the support your countries have shown the United States since last Tuesday. Especially you Brit's out there (Virus!).

You are all truely Blood Brothers....

EC!!!! I've yelled that at the tv more than a couple of times!!!

A student from Berkeley said on tv last night that he won't go to war because it isn't in his plans for the future. That fucking pisses me off. Oh, I don't think I'll defend my country today, I'm too busy manicuring my ass hairs!! Fuck off!

What's the easiest way to defeat a country with a strong military??? Infiltrate them, and find people sympathetic to your cause.....Divide and Conquer...it's not a new strategy!

All too true Mr.H. Maybe Berkely should decide that that student isn't in thier plans anymore either.

"manicuring my ass hairs..." :lol:

Seriously though, I really think this is going to have to be one of those defining moments in history... Nations and thier peoples are going to have to decide exactly what kind of world they want to live in. There's not going to be much room left for "grey areas" anymore.

If human kind in general is going to move ahead into a better age of enlightenment, so to speak, the sad fact is that we're going to have to decide who's willing to come along, and who isn't. What exactly that means, I'm not sure, but the implications are pretty scary.

Well I suppose we are all democratic nations. We wouldn't want this crap happening to our own country.

Let alone Australia has lost 80 people in the whole thing.

Its a mess. I hope they get these guys that did this.

For some reason, that I can't explain to myself, this is all I have to say about the situation right now:

"Be it the devil or be it him, you can count on just one thing, when the time is up you'll know, not just one power runs the show."

Now, if anyone figures out what I'm trying to say, please tell me. I haven't got a clue... :s
No, I'm not kidding.

I don't know exactly eddy, but I have a feeling that after humans are through killing each other and praising their gods, that we might just all find ourselves sitting in front of a god with horns and a tail. Not that I'm too much of a believer of religion, but it seems to me that a god of deception would be having a great time watching everyone in the world at each others throats, and all in the name of god. :(