To any decent keyboard players...

go out and buy youself a grade 5 "scales apeggios and chromatic scales" book learn all them and you will be able to do anything else

:kickass:

You want my opinion, Casio is fine. I own one myself (temporary). I play over two years with it, and it is still in a perfect condition. I play Death metal/ Black metal/ Doom metal. My band is more of a relexing cover band, so, we play w/e. Can't afford big $ keyboards, Casio will work fine. Maybe I was just lucky with mine, but that is my story.

KenShiRo said:
ok now movign up and down the keyboard, u do a C major scale like this, thumb is used on C, index finger on D, longest finger on E, then u bend your thumb under the other fingers to press F, index on G, longest on A, next finger whatever its called on B, then pinky on C, or bend the thumb under the other fingers if u wanna keep going up the scale

if that makes sense, hopfully it'll help with fingering, i only ever did grade 1 on piano and i can do the needled 24/7 intro guitar solo on my keyboard, its not 100% perfect but its very cose to perfect :)

i use guitar pro 4 with the keyboard display thingy to learn stuff

and dont even thinking about kissing the shadows keyboard solos :p

the intro to hard crew deathroll is probably a good for b uilding up your fingers, that and its bloody hard to keep it going without mistakes at full speed

GuitarPro 5:headbang:
It is great, the more songs you play, the better you get! Try some Type O negative (Josh Silver), easy to learn, and fun :).

Casio..

Well, it's been used in studio by famous artists.. but even if Elton John can make gay pop with it, doesn't mean you can do children of bodom with it. I dunno, I'm just getting started.

AlexiLiimatainen said:
I took a few months of keyboard lessons, but I just got bored with them, the damn teacher was always complementing how good I was doing... I figured if I was doing so damn good I could learn teh crap from a book by myself.

I'm learning Downfall right now. One thing I noticed, is alot of metal keyboard players transpose their keyboards to the same tuning as the guitarist and usually there's very few black keys involved. Realising that definitely helped with learning "Wolf and Raven" :)

very fast shit right there, not tricky though