Any keyboard players here?

NoSoup4you

Jan 6, 2005
I'm working on a pretty heavy progressive metal song, all that's left to do is bass, some mixing, and I have to add some more sampled strings. Anyway in the middle I have a guitar solo in 7/4--then a pause--then a planned 8-measure keyboard solo in 5/4. I'll send you a low-quality mp3 (I'm on 56k) starting about 10 seconds before the solo would begin, and ending a little afterwards so you'd be able to end it and make sense in the song etc etc... Record the solo, and just send me that track by itself in a WAV format, I'll paste it into the high-quality ACID file. Make sure to use a cool patch and do a lot of cool stuff and everything... If it works out you'll get credit in the song description and I'll link to your page or whatever you want. I'm also looking for a long-term keyboard player to work with over the internet, but no commitments are necessary.
I posted that on Soundclick's boards awhile back, no responses there. The only difference now is that everything else IS done, and the keyboard solo is all that remains. AIM burgerboydeluxe or post to discuss plz.