To anyone accusing Nevermore of selling out...

to anyone who cares, megadeth ADMITTED they sold out:

"we tried to cross over into alternative and pop radio....but for every one or two fans we gained, we lost 3 or 4 in the process"
Dave Mustaine, award show interview, 2000

now, it sucks that megadeth sold out but it took some balls to admit they were wrong. if only metallica could admit their wrongs......but theyll be holding onto their lies til the day they die of AIDS.

Spawn, I like Load more than the 'Black' album. :cry:
Is there something wrong with me?

Originally posted by Sydo
Spawn, I like Load more than the 'Black' album. :cry:
Is there something wrong with me?

Well......erm.....no of course not pal................ *cough cough* :lol:
(heres another quote for you coming up im sure ;) )

Nah of course not! Like whatever the hell you want!
If anyone tells you you shouldnt like something just because they dont, tell them to go fuck themselves! You are you and only YOU know what you like, thus you cant be wrong!

This has been a public service message from Spawny. Normal programming will now resume! :D

NoLordy also likes Classic Rock (Like Ozzy, of course,) and Classical music, as well as metal.

Originally posted by NoLordy Capone
NoLordy also likes Classic Rock (Like Ozzy, of course,) and Classical music, as well as metal.

I refer you to my post above :)

Ozzy rules! :headbang:

Originally posted by NoLordy Capone
Metallica BAD! (But that's just my opinion.)
:D Its saying stuff like that that got you sent to hell in the first place :lol: :headbang: ;) :)

this is why i keep telling that the metal society is the only society consisted of real human beings: everyone helping anyone needing help, without any other demandings than a big thank you, always fighting for the truth against evil creatures (descents of metallica) but having on our side noblemen and vikings, which gives us strength to follow the way towards the TruE lIGht...