To Asgeir: concerning enslavement of beauty

MadHatMortician

New Metal Member
May 23, 2004
what's going on with this band??? i can't find any news andywhere, are they broken up? i would greatly appreciate being in the know, it would suck greatly if they weren't togther anymore, so if they are break it to me gently

thanks you, i'll look forward to it, keep up the good work man, you are truely a great musician, and your artwork isn't bad either :loco:

what did you think of working with enslavement of beauty, as people and musicians? I personally think they're a bit nutty but musically they are absolute genius.. and great work on the drums on megalomania btw.

I am glad to hear they may have something new available soon.. their site has not been available for about a year now.

MadHatMortician said:
thanks you, i'll look forward to it, keep up the good work man, you are truely a great musician, and your artwork isn't bad either :loco:

Oh yes indeed, the artwork Asgeir has done for both Borknagar and Vintersorg is simply breath taking and very inspirational. If there are any other bands or such that uses his layout I'd like to know so that I can check it out. I truly admire it... Especially for Quintessence...