To Biff, Paul, Doug, Nibbs and Jörg

Sep 9, 2003
São Paulo, Brasil
Visit site
Hey Biff, Paul, Doug, Nibbs and Jörg

First of all, Heavy Metal Greetings from Brasil to you all guys!!!! You rock!!!! :headbang:
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE GREAT ALBUM!!!!! Lionheart rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :worship:
I hope to see you in our land in this tour! Brasil is waiting for you!!!!
You are the strong arm of the Metal law!!!!! :Spin:

Hey! Welcome, Mr Lion!!

It's great to that there are fans over in your part of the world still demanding the Saxon Lads!!

There was a bit of a pause in touring, but the LionHeart Tour is again underway - let's hope they visit South America some time for you!!

Keep in touch with the forum - you're very welcome, Mate!

nightwar said:
Hey! Welcome, Mr Lion!!

It's great to that there are fans over in your part of the world still demanding the Saxon Lads!!

There was a bit of a pause in touring, but the LionHeart Tour is again underway - let's hope they visit South America some time for you!!

Keep in touch with the forum - you're very welcome, Mate!

Hey nightwar,
Thank you very much, brother!
Yes, I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Originally Saxon had planned to come to Brasil in April of this year, as stated in their newsletter, unfortunately :cry: due to problems they couldn't. Anyway, I still have hope that they will come! :headbang:
And yeah, Saxon is great, they rock! :worship: :worship: :worship:

Heart Of A Lion said:
Hey Biff, Paul, Doug, Nibbs and Jörg

First of all, Heavy Metal Greetings from Brasil to you all guys!!!! You rock!!!! :headbang:
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE GREAT ALBUM!!!!! Lionheart rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :worship:
I hope to see you in our land in this tour! Brasil is waiting for you!!!!
You are the strong arm of the Metal law!!!!! :Spin:

Cool words indeed my Lionhearted friend !!