To Enchant : your thoughts on this little european tour

Ze Dan

European Prog Rock Rabbi
Sep 5, 2002
Paris, France
www.progressia.net
Ok guys I'm sure some people here want to know your thoughts on these few days in Europe !

Message to my Brazilian buddy : Frank join the board !!!! Come on man we're waiting for your posts

Hey guys!

Man what a busy week!

WE ARE waaaaaaaaaaaaay behind on thanking people and replying to these! I have a bunch of pics to post as well!

Trying to find proper time to write in, soon............

For now all I can say is that we are wishing this one was way longer! and the main reason is ALL OF YOU INCREDIBLE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ROCK!

ebass said:
Hey guys!

For now all I can say is that we are wishing this one was way longer! and the main reason is ALL OF YOU INCREDIBLE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ROCK!

Hope to see (and hear) you next year again (maybe in Oberhausen ??). In the meantime I console myself with completing my CD-collection with the Enchant back catalogue. BTW: I´m looking for the limited edition of "Break". Any chance to buy it in Germany ??

All the best,
Michael

Hello!!

Just wanted to thank everyone who came out to see us in Europe and Istanbul!! We had an excellent time, but it was too short!!! Seemed as though it was over before it started, but the shows we did play were great, and the response form all the fans was fantastic. Thanks to all the organizers of Rock Istanbul and the Headway Festival. It was great to be a part of those shows with all of the other great bands on the bill. Thanks to Feed Forward and Alias Eye, for their sets in Weert and Aschaffenburg. Both bands are really great and I suggest you check them out online!!

As always, we love to play in Europe and hope we will be back soon, maybe for a longer tour!!!

Thanks again everyone!!!

WOW

Hey brother Dan I will need to start another thread in response to this one.

Lots of Thoughts, like a ton!

NP : Spocks Beard : Thoughts :)

Ze Dan said:
Ok guys I'm sure some people here want to know your thoughts on these few days in Europe !

Message to my Brazilian buddy : Frank join the board !!!! Come on man we're waiting for your posts