To Heaven Through Hell - A Tribute To Dio Now Available

Mixing the 3 singers was quite a bit of a challange
Yeah indeed, can't leave it like that.

I hear ya, man. It´s really good! That´s why I have a lot of empathy cause of this master issue...haha simply aaaargh! But nothing what isn´t able to fix, I guess. Shit happens!

no I think Marco said he could upload the wavs of those two songs and you could re-convert them?

If we do fix that, is it possible to put some tags on the mp3 files? Not trying to be picky or bitchy, but it´s the year 2011, mp3s with absolutely no tags seem pretty lazy/unprofessional to me.

I can do it before uploading if needed

If we do fix that, is it possible to put some tags on the mp3 files? Not trying to be picky or bitchy, but it´s the year 2011, mp3s with absolutely no tags seem pretty lazy/unprofessional to me.

I can do it before uploading if needed

I made a .rar with the corrections, covers and the mp3s properly tagged including the cover art. I can upload it if you want.

Nice, shared it on my FB

btw: I just realized that I didn't see Morton beeing credited with the Mastering...did I simply overlook that?

I listened to the tracks that I know and I can't say I'd listen to it anymore. The production is like metal through a pop production filter, so I'm not a fan.

But it's for the RJD Charity so I'll big it up in my circles! :)