To John, The Man who made it happen.

PatrickHoyt

The Darkitecht
Jun 3, 2007
Daytona, Florida
I could make this a private message but I choose not to because I know there are many people who share my exact thoughts. These might not be well organized thoughts, but its how I feel about John's hard work.

John you did a fantastic job setting this whole event up. From the moment I got to Texas until the moment you guys dropped us off at the Airport I could tell the massive amount of heart and thought you put into such an ass-kicking event. Im not saying anyone else involved didn't do a great job, hell I was part of the damn stage crew, Im just highlighting the sacrifice and hard work John himself put into such a great event. He was right up there with everyone making sure everything went well, he even put his own personal health and bank account on the line to put this together for the sake of entertainment and unforgettable times. The amount of stress and fatigue involved with running a festival isn't a light load to take on as we see with every big promoter and the festivals/shows they put together.

John you are an inspiration man and you deserve a thousand thumbs up for all the hard work you put into this. It was an honor to be a helping part in all this. I can't wait to see what you might have in store for next year!

Thank you John!

well, I don't think I can add anything to this... except 'Thank you for allowing me to be a part of something as special as Texas Madfest'.

Cheers! and here's to next year! :kickass:

Let's not forget Tammy as well, she was also an integral part of this awesome event!! Kudos to Tammy and John!

Thanks for the thumbs up, Rusty. I guess since I didn't put down any money people think I was just part of the crew, but it doesn't matter because I certainly couldn't have done it without John or the whole staff! Not to this capacity anyway. Thanks to John for helping to make my festival dream bigger than anything I could have hoped for in only it's second year! You truly deserve mega-thanks, my friend!

Thanks for the thumbs up, Rusty. I guess since I didn't put down any money people think I was just part of the crew, but it doesn't matter because I certainly couldn't have done it without John or the whole staff! Not to this capacity anyway. Thanks to John for helping to make my festival dream bigger than anything I could have hoped for in only it's second year! You truly deserve mega-thanks, my friend!

I won't comment on this, but it really..........oh never mind.:mad: