To the Finns -about the sauna (MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

Lanterns

1 girl in her cups
May 5, 2003
East Bumblefuck
Then there is the "vihta" or "vasta", which is a bunch of birch twigs, with the leaves. These bunches, like short brooms, are first warmed with hot water, then people start whipping themselves and each other violently! More water is also poured on the hot stones. The apparent purpose is to create a place which is like Hell; scalding hot, with people being whipped and groaning.
Is that true?
"...SPANK ME BABY ONE MORE TIME!!!"
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, it really is true and it feels great! :D
But the best thing is, when you go to a sauna in winter and you can go rolling around in the snow naked :lol: That's something you all should try at least once in your life!

Saunas are great for so many things *ahh the memories* ;) And who doesnt like spanking? :p

Janina said:
Yeah, it really is true and it feels great! :D
But the best thing is, when you go to a sauna in winter and you can go rolling around in the snow naked :lol: That's something you all should try at least once in your life!
ill definitely try that whenever i get there

Janina said:
Oh, what the hell... Just come over here this winter and I'll show you, how great it is :D
can i come too? :devil:

Why? Isnt the sauna a sacred place where it doesnt matter if you are a girl or guy? :p

About the spanking, I didnt get it tho I have been in the sauna 2 times :erk: Next time I have to find somebody who is willing to do that :heh:

Behold the sauna spirit \m/

sz17.jpg
sz25.jpg