To the Finns -about the sauna (MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

_Zsuzsa_ said:
Behold the sauna spirit \m/

sz17.jpg
sz25.jpg
i don't know about you, but i think that was wicked as hell o_O

I have been bathing in sauna with both, girls and guys, but if I was about to invite some ppl here, who haven't experienced that, it might be easier for them, if there were only girls :p

Damn, I just remembered the most important sauna-rule... I hope there aren't too many girls planning on coming here for sauna, or else my husband will be exhausted for the next few weeks :lol:

_Zsuzsa_ said:
About the spanking, I didnt get it tho I have been in the sauna 2 times :erk: Next time I have to find somebody who is willing to do that :heh:
Just call me.:D

Shit, just remembered something, I haven´t been in sauna for over week. :OMG:

Janina said:
Damn, I just remembered the most important sauna-rule... I hope there aren't too many girls planning on coming here for sauna, or else my husband will be exhausted for the next few weeks :lol:
thats why i asked if i could come too :p

Saunas rule and that snow-bathing thingie is THE experience!!! :hotjump:
I've only been in sauna with girls tho :erk: but when we bathed in the snow all together I took some time to check the bum of the one who'd become my boyfriend... :devil:
I must have done it because I'm a fucking bad-mannered foreigner trying to crash the sauna spirit! :D

Oh, but everyone does that ;)
Even I, the pure maiden of Finland, have done that, so if someone says he/she hasn't, it's a lie! :p

It's our privilege to do so and it's nothing to be ashamed of :D

But I'm going to break the most important rule when we're having a little ladies night here next month :rolleyes: It's not that I'd want to, but my husband got scared, when he heard that there are a lot of girls coming over for sauna...