To VangelicSurgeon

what show is better?

I admit the quality has gone down from time to time recently, but I still can't think of another show that has risen to take its place. Of couse, I'm not counting cable TV since I am cable-deficient.

hmm, while I enjoy(ed) Family Guy, I'm not sure if I would raise it above the Simpsons in overall quality. It did have its moments, for sure. I can do a pretty decent Quagmire impression.

SNL is on way past my bedtime. It's been awhile since I've watched it and saw anything worthwhile.

Originally posted by avi
hmm, while I enjoy(ed) Family Guy, I'm not sure if I would raise it above the Simpsons in overall quality. It did have its moments, for sure. I can do a pretty decent Quagmire impression.

SNL is on way past my bedtime. It's been awhile since I've watched it and saw anything worthwhile.

two words...

Will Ferrell

Originally posted by VangelicSurgeon
you think wrong. seriously, the last three years of simpsons shoud never have happened. They are a disgrace to the Simpsons name.

Totally disagree. There were definitely some quality moments in there. No, they're not at their peak anymore, but it's still 1000x better than most TV.