To Vintersorg.

Frost of the sanctum

Broken Lance
Feb 20, 2002
Bridgeview Illinois
I know this is gonna look like the biggest butt kiss post on earth, but I swear this is how I feel. Vintersorg you are by far the most beautiful and talented singer in the world. Every time I listen to one of your songs it fills me with joy and inspiration. All of your music is so beautiful and talented that it almost destroys me, I truly thank you for the privlidge of letting us listen to your master pieces. It is with great admiration and respect that i bid you good luck and fortune in all of your exploits musically and beyond.

Hear Hear! Good to know that there are still those out there who admire and respect the man as much as we all do!

Cheers to Vintersorg!!!!!! :headbang:

*nods*

that song is my fave to, great one...:)

-phyros ( instämmer i allt beröm som öses över artisten i fråga )

Originally posted by Frost of the sanctum
HOLY CRAP THE GREATNESS OF THIS SONG IS NOT HUMANLY POSSIBLE! The Girl vocals are excellent! This song is a true master piece of music.

YAY!!!!! YESSSS!!!!! I'm like that too!
Sometimes a song is so overwhelming
you just HAVE TO LET IT OUT!!!!

MAN!!! Vintersorg is fantastic! *YUM*!!!!! :eek:))))

well, what should I say about theese compliments, at least I try to write something diffrent in the metal field, but theese kind of words nearly makes me shy and nervous..........

mr V

Yes? Oh, but they are true. Non of this are ampty words. Your music is just spectacular, Vintersorg; I don't have words for it. And oh, no need to be nervous; everything you touch do indeed become something awsome!! Thank you for sharing this greatness! :)

I want to hear Garm and Vinter sing together...both were on the best two Borknagar albums...that would kill.....and yes, all of what has been said of Vintersorg is true....I also love the duet in Isungfrun....thats gorgeous