To Vintersorg.

Don't know him personally, but aside from him being a greart musician and lyric-writer, I bet he's also an equally great person in life :) Not someone that strictly differs between music and life (at least concerning the content of his music :) ) THAT is admirable!

Originally posted by Vintersorg
well, what should I say about theese compliments, at least I try to write something diffrent in the metal field, but theese kind of words nearly makes me shy and nervous..........

mr V

Shy and nervous? No need... your voice is great, your music and lyrics too... all I can say is thank you very, very much for this...

*Morg is a very critical person when it comes to music*

sadly i had kept my Vintersorg CDs in the shelf for a while but i picked them up again today and i can't even start to explain how it felt to hear that perfect voice after such a long time. i decided to revive this thread in honour of Mr. V.

Originally posted by Vintersorg
well, what should I say about theese compliments, at least I try to write something diffrent in the metal field, but theese kind of words nearly makes me shy and nervous..........
in my eyes, that makes him even greater as a human being.

not to mention that that was very cute of him but i don't want to make things more awkward :p

I never got a chance to extend my gratitude to my musical hero on this thread it seems. I hope this does not make you feel more shy or nervous but you are seriously a big part of my life and we have never even met! Your music is constantly playing in my stereo and for all your hard work and dedication to do what you love, even though it does not make you the most money I respect and admire you. I wish you all the best in the future.