Toby and Mia U.S. and CANADA!!!! tourdates

FuSoYa

Lunarian
Nov 9, 2001
Brooklyn
lifesci.ucsb.edu
Feb 9 EARLY SHOW!! 7PM @ Inside-Outside Gallery - 2688 W. 14th Street, Cleveland OH with Sirah and 9-Volt Haunted House

Feb 10 @ The Half Beard (102 Union Street) - Oberlin, OH with The Davis/Lagomasino Duo (members of Capillary Action)/ 9PM

Feb 11 @ Mr. City - 1133 W. Fulton Mkt., Chicago IL - with Genders, Lee Marvin, Bird Names, and Scalpels

Feb 12 @ MacKenzie Hall, 3277 Sandwich St. - Windsor, ONTARIO, CANADA with Teach Yourself Piano

Feb 13 @ The Forest City Gallery - London, ONTARIO, CANADA with I Have Eaten the City +1

Feb 14 @ Sonic Unyon - Hamilton, ONTARIO, CANADA with I Have Eaten the City and Offensive Orange

Feb 15 @ Xpace - Toronto, ONTARIO, CANADA with I Have Eaten the City +1

Feb 16 TBA

Feb 17 @ Avant-Garde Bar - 135 1/2 Besserer St., Ottawa, ONTARIO, CANADA with Wax Mannequin

Feb 19 @ Le Divan Orange - 4234 St-Laurent, MONTREAL, QUEBEC with Dead Bush

story.jpg

WHOO! Something worked at last! Do you need a place to sleep? Because I would need time to clean up the apartment if you do...

Yes are stuck with the Valentine crap as well...

Simon! Yeah I think so, you're the only person I know in Montreal. Thanks!! We actually need to find another artist to join that bill too, know of anyone who'd be interested? I asked Steeve Hurdle but he said he doesn't have anything ready. :(

I know a bunch of noise/drone acts... Would that work? Otherwise, you could ask Alexandre St-Onge who'd probably have something ready by then. Perhaps an abreviated version of Rivers and Mountains (the time I saw them they were like 18 on stage....

Ask those guys:
Chris Migone: cm at christofmigone dot com

Alexandre St-Onge: visceres at hotmail dot com

They are more avant garde and into improv but they would fit relatively well.

SWEET CRESUS!!
Don't hesitate to ask if you need a place to stay in Ottawa, I'd be more than happy to return last year's favour. Feline entertainment included. 'Cept mine aren't the size of a gluttonous beaver.