3 on first major headlining tour of US and Canada

Neesh

New Metal Member
Oct 12, 2008
Hudson Valley, NY
www.myspace.com
23 days ago Joey Eppard, Billy Riker, Chris "Gartdrumm" Gartmann, Daniel Grimsland, Joe Stote, Max Oleson & Jay Andersen left Woodstock, NY in their 2003 Ford passenger van to hit up 26 cities around the US and Canada with support from local progressive bands. This is their first tour since Progressive Nation and I must say, that tour had quite an effect on their turn-outs thus far. Prior to Prog Nation, touring with Porcupine Tree and touring with Scorpions, 3 would show up to play a show and anywhere from 3-20 people would show up (outside of Woodstock). This was incredibly disheartening and felt like a complete travesty, but you wouldn't be able to tell if the band felt that way or not. They still rocked the fuck out as if the room was packed! So a bunch of the shows on this headlining run have sold out. A bunch have come close. Spokane pulled in about 5 people, total (apparently Scary Kids Scaring Kids was playing down the street. :puke:). I'm just psyched one of the greatest rock bands is finally beginning to garner some attention!

The University of Calgary's student newsweekly, Gauntlet, interviewed Joey Eppard about the tour. The full article (dated October 2nd) is up at: http://gauntlet.ucalgary.ca/story/12778

They've been performing two new songs on this tour, "You Are The Alien" and "One With the Sun." There's a few videos on youtube that fans have taken. They're both coming along quite beautifully.

Joe Stote has been posting some "on the road" videos to share their experiences with us.
Impossible life Television -
yellowhead Highway2 -
dance in the van 2 -
Canadian rocks -
Billy's Water -
Can we have seperate checks? -
New Sunglasses -
Indy Diner food2 -

There's still 10 shows left. If you're in the area of one I urge you to hit it up. Generally each show costs $10 or less. You won't regret it, I promise! 3 was intended to be experienced performing a FULL set.

Remaining Fall Tour Headlining Dates
10/13 07:00 PM - Blakes on Telegraph w/ John The Baker, Middle Class Rut, Cityscape Horizon, Matter - Berkeley, California - poster | Uncle John (Eppard/The Baker)'s poster

10/14 07:30 PM - Troubadour w/ Art of Chaos, Middle Class Rut, Le Meu Le Purr - Los Angeles, California | fan poster

10/15 7:00 PM - Club Karma w/ Art of Chaos, SixChamberSolution, Middle Class Rut, Bison b.c. - Victorville, California | poster

10/16 9:30 PM - Beauty Bar w/ Le Meu Le Purr, The Bitters (21+) - Las Vegas, Nevada - fan poster | poster

10/17 08:00 PM - Burt's Tiki Lounge w/ Bison b.c., Passive, Sky Change (21+) -Salt Lake City, Utah | poster

10/18 08:00 PM - Club 156 @ Univ. of Colorado w/ Bison b.c. -Boulder, Colorado | poster

10/19 09:00 PM - Jackpot Music Hall w/ My Only Danger, Bison b.c - Lawrence, Kansas | poster

10/21 07:00 PM - The Basement w/ Bison b.c. - Columbus, Ohio | poster

10/22 07:30 PM - Rex Theater w/ Bison b.c. - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania | poster

the supporting bands:

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome. I've eaten at Blakes before but never seen a show their. It's REALLY small. I might go. Do you know how much?