Altar of Plagues & Velnias US Tour

Vittra

Mar 1, 2004
http://www.profoundlorerecords.com//index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=928&Itemid=2

ALTAR OF PLAGUES - Announce U.S. Tour
Ireland's ALTAR OF PLAGUES will be teaming up with dark metal band Velnias this summer to embark on an ambitious North American tour beginning in July and heading into August. During the course of the tour, on select dates, the band will be joined by such acts as Thou, Fell Voices, and Profound Lore acts CASTEVET, KRALLICE, WORM OUROBOROS, and COFFINWORM. Read further to get a glimpse of the tour itinerary.

ALTAR OF PLAGUES/VELNIAS North American Tour, Summer 2010

JULY
07/09 - Seattle, WA @The Fun House (w/ Mamiffer)
07/10 – Portland, OR @ Berbatis
07/11 - Salem, OR @ Burial Grounds (w/ Plutocracy, Fell Voices, Galdr, Ash Borer, Mania, Hell, Anadonius)
07/13 - Eugene, OR @ Warehouse (w/ Rye Wolves)
07/14 - Arcata, CA @ The Aloha House (w/ Fell Voices, Ash Borer)
07/16 - San Francisco, CA @ Elbo Room (w/ WORM OUROBOROS, Inquisition, Kerasphorous, Fell Voices)
07/17- Oakland, CA @ Your Haus (w/ Fell Voices, Elk, Lake of Blood)
07/19 - Salt Lake City, UT @ TBA
07/20 - Denver, CO @ Blast-O-Mat
07/21 - Dallas TEX, @ Phoenix project Collective
07/22 - Baton Rouge, LA @ Northgate Taverne (w/Thou, Barghest)
07/23 – New Orleans, LA @ Big Top (w/ Thou, Tirefire)
07/24 - Atlanta, GA @ Drunken Unicorn (w/Thou)
07/25 - Birmingham AL, @ The Firehouse (w/Thou)
07/26 - Greensboro, NC @ CFBG's
07/28 - Richmond, VA @ TBA
07/29 – Washington, DC @ DC 9
07/30 - Baltimore, MD @ The Sidebar (w./CASTEVET)
07/31 – Philadelphia, PA @ Kung Fu Neck Tie (w/ CASTEVET)

AUGUST
08/01 - Brooklyn, NY @ The Studio @ Webester Hall (w/ KRALLICE, CASTEVET)
08/03 – Boston, MA @ Great Scotts – Allston
08/05 – Columbus, OH @ The Summit
08/06 - Indianapolis, IN @ The Dojo (w/ COFFINWORM)
08/07 – Chicago, IL @ The Shaker

Definitely need to hit one of the August gigs...

07/16 - San Francisco, CA @ Elbo Room (w/ WORM OUROBOROS, Inquisition, Kerasphorous, Fell Voices)

hey why not add a few more bands :bah:

Every one of those bands is amazing and that's the gig I most definitely would attend of possible.

Looking very likely that we may attend that Columbus show, Ars.

Might see you there!

Oh hey cool... that is, as long as the venue isn't a fucking bookstore or something as equally shitty.

This show is supposedly at something called "Salt Lake Recording Services"... I'm pretty sure (but not 100%) that this is a recording studio about the size of my living room.

For fucks sake.

This tour starts next week. Unfortunately Southern California had to be cut this time due to the selected routing. Most of the TBC venues have been updated, see the AoP blog here.

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=127502976&blogId=536442742

altarofplaguesposter.jpg

july11.jpg

This show is supposedly at something called "Salt Lake Recording Services"... I'm pretty sure (but not 100%) that this is a recording studio about the size of my living room.

For fucks sake.
I have seen Altar of Plagues live in a lot of different venues, I gotta say that small venues really suit the atmosphere they create.

saw Fell Voices, Velnias, and some others at that Your Haus in Oakland few weeks back. its about the size of a living room, but it'd be an awesome place to see them. hope it doesnt get too full of stinky crusty teenagers...