Slough Feg winter tour dates outline.

i just got home from work and a meeting ... blah.

Slough Feg should be going on in an hour or so ... who's going? :loco:

I was there, surprisingly good turnout and neat club for a show, though the $6 beers have got to go!

Slough Feg were excellant. More energy here then at Heathen, though it's probably a toss up as to what gig was better. Probably Heathen cause of the rabid crowd.

I couldn't go for many a reason, one of which was watching England get beat by Croatia and fail to qualify for Euro2008 championships. I drowned my sorrows in Sam Adams Cherry Wheat a plenty. Bah. :(

Good to hear SF ruled though. Their new album is outstanding. Did they play many new songs?

they played a few, i think a good chunk of their set was Atavism stuff. I'll be at the show in Philly on Friday, so hopefully they still have the same amount of energy!

Sucks about England :( But at least you had some Cherry Wheat to keep you going through the night :p

Hmm, I think the Tucson is at "The Cabaret" which I've neither been to nor even heard of before now. I'd like to see Slough Feg, but I'm not all that interested in driving down to Tucson to make it to the show.

Holy shit! This fucking concert has some god damn shitty ass shittacular bands opening for the Lord Weird. :mad:

The Littlest Viking...Exhausted Prayer...Fetal Dropkick...:erk:

now I gotta figure out a good time arrive to ensure I see Slough Feg but manage to miss the aforementioned crap

Sweet jesus. Absolute WORSE place I've been to to catch a gig. BEER ONLY bar which wouldn't be so bad but the best they was Newcastle at $6 a pop. Needless the say, the woman and I had only one. Tiny ass place, had to bob and weave to avoid being struck by a tuning peg.

Got there in time to see some awful band with two possible fags in it trying their best to be some highly odd and misunderstood performers. Think Kurt Cobain meets The Vines meets The Hives meets a pile of dog splooge.

Next band, Exhausted Prayer. First song was kicking but their set completely fell apart after it. I spaced out and they could have played more than one song but I couldn't tell the f'n difference. Towards the end of their set their drummer started selling Slough Feg like he was their pimp on Hollywood Blvd. Fuck you.

Finally, SF came on, put on an amazing show despite ATROCIOUS sound (vocals were low in the mix, guitars were loud enough to hurt the ears of people attending a show at the Coliseum.) and a minor setback where the power to the 2nd guitar and bass amps completely failed during Insomniac.

Scalzi was trying to fuck some whore who apparently flew from TN or some bum fuck place. Every other song he'd walk over to her table and gyrate and waft his B.O into her nostrils. She swooned like jerry over a new cara de angelisiuoiu painting.

i bought a shirt and twilight of the idols

Finally, SF came on, put on an amazing show despite ATROCIOUS sound (vocals were low in the mix, guitars were loud enough to hurt the ears of people attending a show at the Coliseum.) and a minor setback where the power to the 2nd guitar and bass amps completely failed during Insomniac.

Scalzi was trying to fuck some whore who apparently flew from TN or some bum fuck place. Every other song he'd walk over to her table and gyrate and waft his B.O into her nostrils. She swooned like jerry over a new cara de angelisiuoiu painting.

i bought a shirt and twilight of the idols
I think it's good the vocals were low because his vocals don't come across well live, but I did hear in Michigan they played the folk song from Traveler, and he was spot on, vocal wise.

:lmfao: Scalzi's BO is horrendous; however, he does eat pizza like a man. Stuffs as much as possible, then throws the slice on the table.

Sweet jesus. Absolute WORSE place I've been to to catch a gig. BEER ONLY bar which wouldn't be so bad but the best they was Newcastle at $6 a pop. Needless the say, the woman and I had only one. Tiny ass place, had to bob and weave to avoid being struck by a tuning peg.
Sounds like they would have had more room playing in a closet.

LMFAO :lol: