Today, I proudly sported my Nightingale Tshirt.

Yes, you read correctly. I proudly sported my Nightingale Tshirt today while enjoying some fine dining with my girlfriend. The kids at the Chipotle in beautiful Arlington Heights, IL were conzuffled by its sheer awesomeness. My steak tacos were equally awesome.

Lol, well done, sir.

I've had some people flabbergasted by their awesomeness pretty much anytime I decide to wear one of my Nightingale or Edge of Sanity shirts around Chicago or Joliet/Shorewood.

Dammit, I need to get me a Nightingale shirt so I can spread the awesomeness throughout Palatine and Plainfield....

I was actually at the Chipotle on the corner of Palatine Rd and Arlington Heights Rd. *shrug* Is that Palatine or Arlington Heights?

There's a picture of me somewhere on facebook looking 100% Chicago tough wearing my Nightingale shirt with a sport coat.

Lick my sport coat... But I need a Nightingale shirt... In fact, I need a bunch of new band shirts. Hard to get where I live, though... I live in a town with 1 band store, and they don't even sell music, only crappy low quality merchandise. Lick my merchandise.

Yeah, if you search hard enough, you can find EoS shirts on the net. I myself own the Unorthodox, Purgatory Afterglow and Crimson II shirts. As well as the Alive Again and Invisible Nightingale shirts, heh. Contact Dan, he might have some Nightgale shirts left.

Wanna post the link that documentary, GameFreac? I'm kinda interested in seeing it now, heh.

Yes, you read correctly. I proudly sported my Nightingale Tshirt today while enjoying some fine dining with my girlfriend. The kids at the Chipotle in beautiful Arlington Heights, IL were conzuffled by its sheer awesomeness. My steak tacos were equally awesome.

WooHoo look at me, I'm a big bad blackmetal dude.

I have trying to search EOS crimson t-shirts almost everywhere but no luck yet, i allready have crimsonII and unorthodox shirts. Blackmark has Nightnigale alive again T-shirts available.

You had a Cubs hat on to go with that Nightingale shirt, right?

Fuku-dome! Fuku-dome!

I was born in Palatine and my parents lived in Arlington Heights at the time...I need to go back one of these days, I don't remember anything about it.

I'm thinking about selling my EoS Unorthadox shirt...you guys will be the first to know if I decide to...

I've been wanting to know this for awhile. I saw a fan talking about Death Metal (in a 1993 interview for a DM documentary on Youtube) wearing an awesome EoS shirt. I want one. Do any even exist?

I'm not sure exactly where it is since it's 10 part documentary but it's in there somewhere.....here's the first part:

Last edited by a moderator:
You had a Cubs hat on to go with that Nightingale shirt, right?

Fuku-dome! Fuku-dome!

I was born in Palatine and my parents lived in Arlington Heights at the time...I need to go back one of these days, I don't remember anything about it.

Chicago Cubs = Fledging failure of a professional sports franchise.

Happy 100 year anniversary.

AAGS212~Ozzie-Guillen-Celebrating-with-2005-World-Series-Championship-Trophy-Posters.jpg

Are you sure they are available? When I tried to order one some time ago they mailed me back telling me that they where all sol out.

I was supposed to get that shirt for free and it never showed in the mail.

I do however have the badass logo T that Dan was selling. It looks nice hugging my gigantuous guns while choking out lesser men and simultaneously eating a burrito from Chipotle.