today is metal day

Bambi

Villain of the piece
Dec 19, 2001
Evil lair
Visit site
Ive just realised i have the first danzig album, the number of the beast and the black album on the old death deck, i cant remember the last time my stereo was so metal, Actually i dont even know where the black album came from cos i never bought it on cd

should i worry about this? :erk: y

im on a pixies buzz these days...its pixies week

i34.jpg

Bambi said:
Ive just realised i have the first danzig album, the number of the beast and the black album on the old death deck, i cant remember the last time my stereo was so metal, Actually i dont even know where the black album came from cos i never bought it on cd

should i worry about this? :erk: y

Don't worry, just go with it. Infact, you prob need to put more Danzig on, get a bit of Kannggg Wollfff on the go or Twist of Cain

Cerulean said:
That first Danzig album really rocks... What he's done after that isn't that interesting.
buy danzig 4 young man and know you're wrong, even when danzig are crap the sheer corn of it all is entertainment enough

The first 3 Danzig albums are great. I've been waiting on the sammain ummye hole. The Kaanng Wollff don't scratch at no dooossse. That band needs John Christ, Eerie Von,and Chuck Biscuits again. By the way, has anyone heard Eerie Von's solo albums?

how the gods kill aye but 4 is a grower too, that one sadistikal sounds evil and the picture of the 4 in coffins is brilliant

i dunno 2 and 3 have some good stuff, but most of it is he-man metal, dead stodgy. 4 is a lot more sleek and fluid, a lot less crap songs too, with the exception of sadisikal.

ah that whip sound in sadistikal gets it well across and breaks the album nicely imo

i wonder about sadist>swastika>sikal idea there