Tolkien - The Two Towers

Hiljainen.....we do live in a world full of stupid people.
being 20 or 25 years old and thinking that peter jackson had the idea of middle earth should be punished,the problem is that stuff like that was punished the ticket sales would go down by a lot leaving all those idiots out of the theater

I mean,how many people went to see such a crappy and stupid movie like titanic?
I am proud to say I never saw it and never plan to do it

I don't really think anyone is genuinely stupid.... (not many, anyway, maybe unless there's an error in their brains...)
It only depends on what kind of information you have, which again depends on where/when you've been brought up, by whom. How you act on the information you have, depends on your culture, and how you are, or think you are, expected to act. Like many (girls, earlier, and now) pretend to be stupid enev thoght they're not, but because they are, or think they are, expected to act like that.

But no matter how ppl really are, this issue here is just plain silly.

I know what happened. Tolkien came back with Elvis and together they hijacked planes and flew them into the World Trade Center Buildings in an attempt to make the ignorant public think they were alien space ships from some far off galaxy. Twas not successful.