Tom Hunting out of Exodus..... Paul Bostaph

the_walking_dude said:
damn right! best metal album of the year by an absolute mile. I missed them when they came to glasgow, so gutted. It was an absolute dully as well

It was for shure, I wished ANTHRAX would make an album that strong when it came out! especially side "A" is killer, side "B" has a few lesser songs like "throwing down" and the "impaler" remake....

strik9 said:
Exodus is still a great band. I agree that TOTD was a kickass album! It's gonna be weird seeing Bostaph with em' though. I guess I'm just used to seeing him in Slayer! Regardless, I hope Tom gets better and I think Bostaph will kick ass in his absence. :headbang:

heck with slayer, that is dave's department. I mainly remember paul for his pre slayer thrashing stuff.

I'm in a contrary mood tonight, so I'm sorry if I seem a little pissy and arsey (so to speak), but how can anyone be 'anti-religion'? Surely it's a matter of choice. Being anti-religion is as bad as being a God botherer...pushing your beliefs onto others.

I never thought Toxic Waltz seemed particularly anti-religious.

I remember when bands were just bands!

Back in 1786.

Ross___ said:
I'm in a contrary mood tonight, so I'm sorry if I seem a little pissy and arsey (so to speak), but how can anyone be 'anti-religion'? Surely it's a matter of choice. Being anti-religion is as bad as being a God botherer...pushing your beliefs onto others.

I never thought Toxic Waltz seemed particularly anti-religious.

I remember when bands were just bands!

Back in 1786.

Ross_
Are you my Dad?
A confused J'thax?

Tempo Of The Damned was one of the worst of 2004............ Oh wait... that guy likes Bush - Anthrax... now i understand.