Tommy Karevik is replacing Roy Khan on Kamelot world tour?

I will be there, probably going to wear my TGE t-shirt. ;P

I assume you were the guy who was stood behind me in a matching SW shirt. :kickass:

Tommy made the gig he really did, I was far from impressed with Fabio. He is a great singer ofc but his pronunciation and accenting on certain words put me off. I really wanted Tommy to do Eden Echo aswell :(

When I saw Kamelot playing here in Chile, I was so agreed with Fabio Lione on vocals, I enjoyed so much the show, but when I watched the videos of Kamelot with Tommy...OMG!!! Why he didn't do the southamerican tour!?!?!?

Hey! guys of SW!!! Thomas Youngblood is searching for a new vocals for the band... you must put a chain with a steel ball on Tommy's ankle!!!

I had such an amazing day on Sunday at my hometown gig in Stuttgart. =) I actually had the pleasure to interview Tommy regarding Seventh Wonder. I will post the interview as soon as I have done the transcription. :worship:

He sang Center Of The Universe again that night and for me that was the best performance so far. :headbang:

And we decided to go to PPE this year, because I really have to see Seventh Wonder live. :loco:

Last edited by a moderator:
....I actually had the pleasure to interview Tommy regarding Seventh Wonder. I will post the interview as soon as I have done the transcription...

Thanks, Xandra, that would be great! I'm looking forward reading 'Seventh Wonder-related' subjects again.

I had such an amazing day on Sunday at my hometown gig in Stuttgart. =) I actually had the pleasure to interview Tommy regarding Seventh Wonder. I will post the interview as soon as I have done the transcription. :worship:
YES! I love your interviews. Excited now. :D

Haha! Well, thank you! :) I hope it turns out good. It's more about the album and the band since I did it for a webzine and not a fanpage, but I would love to do an indepth interview one day. Those are my favorites. :loco: Next time! :lol:

I had NO IDEA that happened until last night - my attentions during the show were obviously elsewhere. o__O Anyway, he sounded great, though the audience was sometimes louder than he was! (Martin wore a Seventh Wonder shirt under his hoodie and tried pointing to it during CotU, but I'm not sure if Tommy noticed, heh.)

It was also nice to see Max again! :D

Indeed a great performance from Tommy in Oslo, he sounded awesome - again!
Regarding the 'fire-incident': for a moment it really scared the shit out of me when it happened :devil:.

Fortunately, he immediately walked towards Oliver and continued singing - you almost could hear a sigh of relief in the crowd.
Already in Amsterdam I was thinking: "This could go wrong sometime!". At the Amsterdam concert the 'fire-shooters' were in front of the 'high backingvocals area' where Tommy was standing and that didn't look too comfortable either for him.

Indeed a great performance from Tommy in Oslo, he sounded awesome - again!
Regarding the 'fire-incident': for a moment it really scared the shit out of me when it happened :devil:.

Fortunately, he immediately walked towards Oliver and continued singing - you almost could hear a sigh of relief in the crowd.
Already in Amsterdam I was thinking: "This could go wrong sometime!". At the Amsterdam concert the 'fire-shooters' were in front of the 'high backingvocals area' where Tommy was standing and that didn't look too comfortable either for him.

Wait, you were there?!

Martin and I walked by somebody in a Seventh Wonder shirt on the way from the Hard Rock Café (where we ran into the Italian Horsemen) and he said, "That looked like Kazar!" but we weren't sure! :eek:

Yes, I was there so that (probably) was me then...
Next time if you're not sure, scream and :wave: !!

Did you have a good time in Oslo?

Dang, it was like a December 4th fan reunion! :wave:

Yes, we had a fantastic time in Oslo - it's one of the best full nights of music I've seen/heard in a while (Circus Maximus, wow!) and I'm really happy I went. :) We're both huge Kamelot fans, so we waited at the venue since... 12:30, I think, so we could get front row. Unfortunately, it was exhausting, and as a result Martin got really sick during Forever and had to have a security guard pull him out - I went with him to make sure he'd be okay. The venue staff was really accommodating, though, and the guy who led us out said we could go back in after he got some air. It was confusing at the doors, because apparently we were supposed to get our hands stamped (which never happened), and they confiscated our e-tickets... but after an I.D. check they let us back in for the last two songs.

There are some really cool photos of Tommy from the gig in Hamburg taken by Nadine T.C. Meyer (http://www.facebook.com/nadinemeyerphotography).

246629_227295840616407_148140985198560_949874_2206207_n.jpg

251730_227296273949697_148140985198560_949882_3152395_n.jpg

249473_227297010616290_148140985198560_949899_6015439_n.jpg

249438_227297050616286_148140985198560_949900_680400_n.jpg

248498_227296337283024_148140985198560_949883_2090273_n.jpg