Tomorrow's Eve For PP 8!

This band and their new release "Mirror of Creation II" is a winner, i have been listening to this in my truck everyday since i got it. Perfect band for Saturday Night.

That band smokes!!! Awesome idea. I hope the PPUSA team think to contact them (they already did ProgPower Europe and ruled ) I think they're one the best progmetal bands signed by LION MUSIC .They also opened for Ryo Okumoto, Nightingale, just a great band which deserve more opportunities...I have a lot of US friends who dig them; it seems (according to some boards) that they created some kind of a "buzz" during the last PPUSA too, where people discussed the new album a lot...

There was a post about them on the Perpetual Motion board (http://pmrising.com/pm/viewtopic.php?t=3975) where fans were spreading the word about them, I think they were also willing to see TOMORROW'S EVE at ProgPower USA. I know nobody that could resist them live, especially the gigantic singer and an overall SCI-FI atmosphere!

I think they deserve it. They're truly smoking live....and the release party smoked too :)

Just my two cents.

You know what? With their latest disc being so amazing and your report, I'm now convinced they would be a perfect fit for next year's PP USA.

Calling Glenn Harveston... Mr. Harveston... Very Happy

Steve

---

I second the motion.

/me gets out megaphone to call for Mr. Harvester.

They would be a GREAT fit, and the last two discs just slay......

Kez

---

I have to agree with you guys ... they would be a very nice fir for Prog Power. I love their new disc quite a bit ... it's become a linkely top 10 for me.

This band and their new release "Mirror of Creation II" is a winner, i have been listening to this in my truck everyday since i got it. Perfect band for Saturday Night.

I concur :headbang: and that isn't just because I highly respect & value J-mans musical opinion :lol: Mirror Of Creation has been in my car for weeks as well.:Smokin:

That band smokes!!! Awesome idea. I hope the PPUSA team think to contact them (they already did ProgPower Europe and ruled ) I think they're one the best progmetal bands signed by LION MUSIC .They also opened for Ryo Okumoto, Nightingale, just a great band which deserve more opportunities...I have a lot of US friends who dig them; it seems (according to some boards) that they created some kind of a "buzz" during the last PPUSA too, where people discussed the new album a lot...

There was a post about them on the Perpetual Motion board (http://pmrising.com/pm/viewtopic.php?t=3975) where fans were spreading the word about them, I think they were also willing to see TOMORROW'S EVE at ProgPower USA. I know nobody that could resist them live, especially the gigantic singer and an overall SCI-FI atmosphere!

I think they deserve it. They're truly smoking live....and the release party smoked too :)

Just my two cents.
Better Idea
Lalu for ProgPower

Let me start a thread

Better Idea
Lalu for ProgPower

Let me start a thread

So sorry my friend...

I'd love to have the opportunity to visit the festival as a "fan" already.

I think we have like 2-3 followers anyway, moreover I'm air sick and pretty hungry all the time. Are there any good restaurants there? :lol:

Cheers, thanks so much for ur support!

/Viv

Air sick? Should be no problem with some drugs.
Lalu AND Tomorrow's Eve could be great
(If I am right, then the half Lalu crew is there with TE :-D)

I'd rather have the author who originally wrote the book "Tomorrow's Eve", but he died 100 years ago and they'd be a great proggy band :-D

I don't like Superior's last album that much actually, and things have been quiet around them recently. Does anyone know what they're doing right now?

And yes, of course I agree as well, Tomorrow's Eve's Mirror of Creation 2 fucking rocks. Best traditional prog metal release this year (Meyvn who? ;P)

I don't like Superior's last album that much actually, and things have been quiet around them recently. Does anyone know what they're doing right now? )

I didn't hear the last one (2002, I suppose). I wasn't fond of "Younique" but "Behind" was a great album back then. The only thing I remember from them...

And yes, of course I agree as well, Tomorrow's Eve's Mirror of Creation 2 fucking rocks. Best traditional prog metal release this year (Meyvn who? ;P

Yeppe, agreed. That's why I'm bumping this thread right now LOL Would love to see them on the ProgPower USA bill one time... I know they're kick-ass live, and are very cool persons too. :rolleyes:

Here is another gem in the prog metal world. Check them out! http://www.tomorrows-eve.de

They have 3 fantastic albums. I can't get their latest, Mirror of Creation II out of my cd player. I really hope they are being considered...

So do I...I'd love to see them as an opener or 2nd spot...heck, even a 3rd. I've actually been playing Mirror of Creation a lot lately...GREAT disc!

Craig