Tomorrow's SOTU stop in L.A...

Mr Samsara

Misanthropic Moderator
Jul 9, 2004
Carrying a Burden Inside
Just taking roll call on who may be going....

Anyone interested in saying "Hi" to Mr Samsara? I'll be there. Lemme know here or PM me or something so we can arrange it.

Out.:devil:

First post. Hey everyone I'm Devin. New to L.A. & know barely a soul here. Originally from the San Fran area. I've seen the band 4 times so far. Their last trek through Cal in 04 was my absolute favorite tour so far. Today will be Show #5. I'll be wearing a Short sleeve Cannibal 15 years killing spree the "Comic book Cover." Come say hey if ya want.

I saw NFU talking on a cell phone near the admission area, then he meets up with some chick. I seriously thought you were going to come up and say hi :(

I also think you were wearing a puma shirt if I'm not mistaken. Anyways, saw another guy that looked identicle to you. And then a guy who looked just like Moonie. Like... I look back to see if it was him and... well, I still thought it was him. God damn that was weird. And then I saw like 4 people try and look just like the guy from Anthrax... then a guy wearing an ICP shirt and another guy wearing a Linkin Park one...

It was fucking weird, but definitly fun. Would have been much better if I didn't have to bum cigarettes all night though. I think I only had 2, and that shit drove me nuts. Damnit, fuck smoking.