Tongue Splitting

Anyone who has anything to do with that of shock value has no compassion for the human condition. It is mentally and emotionally void individuals like those on this forum that cast a deep dark shadow over our world. I know what I would like to do to all of you people out there that influence innocent victims who don't know any better... all of you who are cruel to animals and kill and mutilate your sacred temple but I am depending on a higher Power to do what is best.
You all are sickening and if it hadn't been for research that I was required to do for a class I would never have even bothered to address you. I'm not sure that any of you can even read based on the stupidity of your actions seen here. So I guess this was a waste of my efforts.
God help you. You certainly need it.

RN said:
Anyone who has anything to do with that of shock value has no compassion for the human condition. It is mentally and emotionally void individuals like those on this forum that cast a deep dark shadow over our world. I know what I would like to do to all of you people out there that influence innocent victims who don't know any better... all of you who are cruel to animals and kill and mutilate your sacred temple but I am depending on a higher Power to do what is best.
You all are sickening and if it hadn't been for research that I was required to do for a class I would never have even bothered to address you. I'm not sure that any of you can even read based on the stupidity of your actions seen here. So I guess this was a waste of my efforts.
suck

it.

RN said:
you are insane.
-neal

Lord of Metal said:
That is not "body modification," that is body mutilation. I have no problem with body modification, but you have to be a complete idiot to do that. Lucky for me though, natural selection does the dirty work of "whacking" the idiots of the world. Although us humans have to interfere with nature, and "make the world a safer place." How is the world safer with idiots walking the streets? Just let nature do its job and get rid of the weak and stupid. Anyway, I could careless about this, I just wanted to upset you. :D Sorry. Have a nice day. :D

obviously natural selection isn't a good idea to stand by... we see it doesn't work because you're still alive.... :loco:

It's really discouraging to see great boards like this one used by catholic school students to do research for their classes. In anycase if your presentation in class includes pictures make sure to use my sig. My 4.5 minutes of fame. Cheers.

Guerrilla said:
It's really discouraging to see great boards like this one used by catholic school students to do research for their classes. In anycase if your presentation in class includes pictures make sure to use my sig. My 4.5 minutes of fame. Cheers.
i shall