Tonight at Jaxx

Tonight is the night. My son and I will be heading down to Jaxx. I can't wait.

I'll be coming up from the frozen wastes of Appalachia, bringing with me silver, gold, and enough 7,62x39 to mow down any who stand in our way, not to mention a certain bear pelt. It shall be barbaric.

I got lost and missed the first two acts, though I managed to see Ensiferum and Amon Amarth, for whom I came to see. As a result of the tardiness, I did not get a good place even though I planned to come about 1hr early. I got a photo with Petri and one with Johan after the end of the show, and even got all 5 autographs on that pelt :D

dsc00382xb3.jpg

dsc00383vb3.jpg

dsc00361ln3.jpg

The guy whom I was coming with who knew the directions stiffed me, so yeah, I wouldn't have done this if I thought he was not coming, as Springfield is a scaaaaaaaaaaaary place if one does not know the roads. I am not joking, I even tried calling Jaxx but the lady was from out of state...that and there is nowhere to fucking pull over. It is so bad, they have a thick atlas at the 7-11 detailing northern Virginia!

I'm not going again unless there is a native in the passenger's seat...or a damn-good GPS system.

Update: he was in a car accident, it was not a stiffing.

Next time............just use google maps! Than you'll never get lost! :lol: :lol:

...how I would love to drink tea out of your skull right now...:heh:

I was using Groggle Maps directions as a back-up. It's not the first time it's fucked someone over from what I've heard. I found out when I got back Jaxx advised Mapquest on their webpage.

:loco: Fenrisúlfr :loco:

I would rather have your scalp instead of some bear pelt! But seriously, is Jaxx still situated in the corner of some unknown small shopping center? ? ?

It is, right beside a kebab place, the Ummah Mart, and the Korean video store that also sells kimchi. Mmmmmm...kimchi....
I know you would rather have my scalp, that is why I want your skull: so the new wig would have nothing to rest upon!

Speaking of which, it would pwn so hard to have a skull tea-cup.

Fenrisúlfr;7732150 said:
I got lost and missed the first two acts, though I managed to see Ensiferum and Amon Amarth, for whom I came to see. As a result of the tardiness, I did not get a good place even though I planned to come about 1hr early. I got a photo with Petri and one with Johan after the end of the show, and even got all 5 autographs on that pelt :D

dsc00382xb3.jpg

dsc00383vb3.jpg

dsc00361ln3.jpg

The guy whom I was coming with who knew the directions stiffed me, so yeah, I wouldn't have done this if I thought he was not coming, as Springfield is a scaaaaaaaaaaaary place if one does not know the roads. I am not joking, I even tried calling Jaxx but the lady was from out of state...that and there is nowhere to fucking pull over. It is so bad, they have a thick atlas at the 7-11 detailing northern Virginia!

I'm not going again unless there is a native in the passenger's seat...or a damn-good GPS system.

Update: he was in a car accident, it was not a stiffing.

dude i saw you there! i also got my pic taken with Johan and got autographs!! great times.

Yeah i was there too. I think remember seein you as well after the show out back but i'm not sure. I was the one that came up with the idea to bring a 1 minute made beer bong out of a empty soda liter bottle. My friend actually was the one who came up with the idea and said you should bring a funnel lol. Olavi couldn't resist that shit! Man that was some good beer too. I didn't test it b4 hand so when Johan poured all that beer down it i was not prepared and choked on it and he laughed lol. had him and Olavi sign that motherfucker which is sitting on top of my bobblehead set now. (which was signed in philly but i will post those pics in the bobblehead set thread or make a new one.) My friend has the pic of olavi pouring the beer down my lil green plastic bong as soon as she sends it to me i will post it. here is me with Johan H.

img6254wx2.jpg