Tonight in the LB

CRSCHKUM

BAND MOM
May 28, 2006
Downey, CA
So I know alot of you are planning on going to the show tonight and see the girls play.... So I think maybe we should find a meeting point besides the table after the gig to meet and maybe have our own lil group area?? I have never been to this place, so any ideas would be great... I know that Puckfiend and I like to meet people, we chat with online to put a face with a name :) Any ideas.. better yet anyone want to do this??... :)

CRSCHKUM said:
So I know alot of you are planning on going to the show tonight and see the girls play.... So I think maybe we should find a meeting point besides the table after the gig to meet and maybe have our own lil group area?? I have never been to this place, so any ideas would be great... I know that Puckfiend and I like to meet people, we chat with online to put a face with a name :) Any ideas.. better yet anyone want to do this??... :)

Sounds good to me if there's seating involved. Getting there early enough to get front row, then waiting for the ladies we are there to see to actually take the stage, and then the experience of the show itself, leaves me wanting a chair. But usually I settle for limping back to my car, which could be about a mile away tonight.