Somethin to do tonight

Doodoobubbachuck

Maidens' drums
Aug 2, 2002
theironmaidens.com
Just thought I'd post a gig I'm doing tonight at the Santa Fe Springs Swap Meet tonight with a band called Half-Cocked! Mostly classic rock, but some pop and blues rock as well. This is one dynamic group of people I must say! Everybody sings!! (except me!LOL!) Just amazing to work with and contagiously fun! Come on down if ya don't have anything in da books for tonight! ALL AGES, sets at 7, 8:30 and 10pm!

Friday, Oct 24th
SANTA FE SPRINGS SWAP MEET
13963 Alondra Boulevard
Santa Fe Springs, California 90670

The gig was so much fun! The peeps are (from l to r in the pic) Merry on bass, Megan on vox/guitar, me, and Chris from Damage Inc on guitars. We had a 3 hour rehearsal the night before and it was the first time everyone met and jammed together! LOL! Anyway, here's some links. Fun stuff!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, just a headzup for anyone interested, we are doing it again this Saturday at the Swap Meet! Supposed to have been a one time thing, but I guess we did okay last time...sooooooooooooo..........we're BAAAAAAAACK!!!!
:kickass:Come on down Saturday, Nov 22nd! First set at noon, 1:30 then again at 3:00pm. Cheers! :saint:

The show was GREAT!! I must say I have my third fav local band to go see now!!!! Chris, all I can say is WOW!! Great job!!!