tonight is the first night of my month of graveyard shift

gawd, when will summer be over? there just ain't shit happening out there in the www.

on a posi note: taking long walks through San Francisco fog makes me happy happy happy.

to do list aka note to self:
- finish ST site
- finish new msg board css crap
- figure out linklok/mp3 resale system, install that shit
- try to find some dece books to read
- edit new batch of COA files
- eat some fruits and vegetables (as opposed to the beer/fried food/cheese diet)

also: I am totally rediscovering jazz. I haven't listened to much of it regularly since it's such a black hole, but the dude who's apartment I'm staying at has tons of choice stuff for me to dig on. I figure I could use a few choice recordings to add to my collection. Picked up Mingus - "Ah um" the other day and ripped most of a Coltrane box set (Atlantic years) a couple hours ago.

I've also been listening to a lot of industrial music again. Total regression!

I am so incredibly sick of staring at the same damn lines of code, tweaking pixels here and there. and my mousing wrist is starting to hurt. I need a loooong computer break.

i was using this form maker program for two weeks about a month ago and my wrist STILL hurts from having to use the mouse in the same way over and over again. they need to make an eye implant so you can just like stare at it and make that shit move.

for some reason, the wireless internet I was leeching in the apartment has ceased to work. I can connect to the network, but can't get to the web. wtf?

so now I've been reduced to posting from starbucks. again: wtf? the indie coffee shop just down the street does not have free internet. I'm actually not even using sbux's internet I don't think - I'm latched onto some other random network. whatevah.

I'm feeling pretty brutalized this morning. Somewhat because of all the pre-work beers, somewhat because I didn't do any "real" work, somewhat because shit keeps breaking for me.

Soon, it will all be over.

i think when i worked overnights i'd have one or two nights a week where i'd really start to feel achy and weird. i'd usually take a bunch of spirulina and try to drink a ton of carrot juice on those days. it helps.

in a way, I'm glad my "home" internet isn't working right now. my wrists could use the break and I really should just go right to sleep.

and I really need to learn to not listen to drone music at 4am