Tonight's Decision (Katatonia)

Towelie

A God in my own mind
Nov 15, 2001
Atlanta and Chicago
Visit site
I dont' know about everyone else... but Tonight's Decision has become an album I listen to ALL the time... and there are 4 moments that give me absolute chills... in For My Demons... the first time it breaks into the chorus... I am Nothing... "It's a decision for tonight"... A Darkness Coming when the distortion sets in... and Black Session when the bridge starts... what a CD... oh yah... and is it a concept album???

140 mins??? :eek:
and i thought it was stupid that i have a 90 mins Katatonia compilation...an old one actually (songs from Jhva to Discouraged)
:D

Tonights Decision is really cool, but i rarely listen to it now that LFDGD has come out, nothing on TD comes close to a song like Teargas....

i dont care about repetiveness within songs, but each song on Tonights Decision seems to be very similar to every other song on that CD, with a few exceptions. Still a great CD with some great songs though!

Originally posted by Melancholia
140 mins??? :eek:
and i thought it was stupid that i have a 90 mins Katatonia compilation...an old one actually (songs from Jhva to Discouraged)
:D

yeah i just realised a few weeks ago that if i record on my mini disk in mono it doubles the track time, so instead of 74 i get 148 :D so i got stuff from without god to dont tell a soul. great, i also made an opeth one. yay

Originally posted by godisanathiest
Yeah, I'm listening to that album a lot ATM. However the secret insrumental it says on the cd is at the end of track eleven seems to be after track 13 :confused:

yeah it says on the paper card thingy black session (plus secret instrumental) or something, but its not haha.simple mistake i think as its at the end on the original release i suppose.

Originally posted by _Transparent_

yeah i just realised a few weeks ago that if i record on my mini disk in mono it doubles the track time, so instead of 74 i get 148 :D so i got stuff from without god to dont tell a soul. great, i also made an opeth one. yay

Haahaa I have a minidiscman with "MDLP" that can record 148mins in stereo with virtually no quality loss :heh:

Btw, TD is a great album, but LFDGD is even better :)