swano bands?

_Transparent_

May 29, 2001
London, England
Visit site
can someone name all of Dan Swano's bands, i know he done drumming on Tonight's Decision by katatonia, and a few others but can someone name all the bands he is in and album names for his own stuff etc. as i need to track them down, so maybe even someone knows where to buy them too. thanks:)

(I'm taking this as a challenge)

Edge of Sanity
Nightingale
Unicorn
Dan Swano (Moontower)
Pan-Thy-Monium
Bloodbath
Odyssey
Wounded Knee
Karaboudjan
Route Nine
Infestdead
Godsend
Steel
Subway Mirror

he did some vocals for Therion on the "Theli" and "A'arab Zaraq Lucid Dreaming" records, drumming for Katatonia, as mentioned, I think he did the drums for Sorskogen, he's done some stuff for Diabolical Masquerade, and he's done stuff on his brother (Dag Swano AKA Tom Nouga)'s records.

... I think that's about it...

I've never heard Wounded Knee, Route Nine, Infestdead, Godsend, or Subway Mirror. I heard of sample of Karaboudjan and it was... unique, kinda akin to Pan-Thy-Monium. I think I'm going to send Dan an email and just order the R9 and Subway Mirror records... why the hell not?

One drunken night I got at it pretty heavily, but have done nothing since!! :lol: !

I was actually thinking of getting back at it tonight, since it's due pretty soon I think.