Dan Swano to mix the new CD

Hey, we already invited you to come over and hear the whole album being rehearsed at practice! We're there at Mike's almost every Sunday, pal. Come check it out and tell us what you think! Besides, I still want a copy of the Contagion/Maimed/Agnosia stuff on disc!! I just dug out my "Seclusion" demo yesterday and cranked it on the way to practice.

And for that matter, I'm anxious to hear the new Usurper too! When can we get a preview?

I can swing by maybe this Sunday with the Chicago demo stuff (BTW, I just got both Abomination demos) and check out your new material. I can also play you the new Usurper album. PM your number, Larry. Hook up the time and all that.

Larry, no need to be anxious... it kicks ass!! I just sent it off to be mastered today.

Dan, you be nice and play the stuff for Larry. And who exactly IS that strange person you sing about??

Neil K.

This sunday it looks like I won't be there (I'm in my cousins wedding....no you can't see pics either! lol) Doesn't it figure? But even if you do stop by and see the rest of the guys sunday, go ahead and bring that disc and I'll pick it up later. It'd be cool to have you hang out when we're all there though. We'll work it out. Plus I really want to hear that Usurper and I'll be pissed if the other guys hear it first haha

We need to hook up anyhow Dan and have a dart tournament....you can be on my side since Jess usually kicks my ass at it lol

NK said:
Larry, no need to be anxious... it kicks ass!! I just sent it off to be mastered today.

Dan, you be nice and play the stuff for Larry. And who exactly IS that strange person you sing about??

Neil K.

I can't wait to hear Joe on drums again, and Dan on vocal duties! This has got to have new life, and energy. Maybe i'm biased, but Joe and Dan are both old high school friends, so this is pretty kick ass.

Hey Neil, are you ready for the Sub Masq? I expect is to be quite a challenge. :) I'll stop in one day of the mix to say hello, and hear it a bit!

Usurper Dan said:
I can swing by maybe this Sunday with the Chicago demo stuff (BTW, I just got both Abomination demos) and check out your new material. I can also play you the new Usurper album. PM your number, Larry. Hook up the time and all that.

Yeah, shit Larry's a no-show for Sunday. You're more then welcome to come by, but I suggest next weekend instead, so you get the full band.

Novembers Paul said:
I can't wait to hear Joe on drums again, and Dan on vocal duties! This has got to have new life, and energy. Maybe i'm biased, but Joe and Dan are both old high school friends, so this is pretty kick ass.

Hey Neil, are you ready for the Sub Masq? I expect is to be quite a challenge. :) I'll stop in one day of the mix to say hello, and hear it a bit!

Yo Paul! Good lord, you had to endure Dan at school?? How did you manage to get through that??

Re: Sub Masq, the drive will arive today so I can start messing with it doing drum work. Looking forward to hearing it. I'll see you when you pop in - Friday might not be the best day as we'll be just getting going, but say Sunday, Monday we'll have stuff to play by then.

Neil K.

NK said:
Yo Paul! Good lord, you had to endure Dan at school?? How did you manage to get through that??

Neil K.

Well Neil, I wasnt drunk out of my tree back in High School. I reserve THAT state of mind just to irritate you in the studio. I'll stab ya in tha neck, Joe!

Yeah Paul/Larry, perhaps next Sunday would be best anyway. I think we want to get out of town on Labor Day weekend anyway. Definately soon though.

Usurper Dan said:
Well Neil, I wasnt drunk out of my tree back in High School. I reserve THAT state of mind just to irritate you in the studio. I'll stab ya in tha neck, Joe!

Yeah Paul/Larry, perhaps next Sunday would be best anyway. I think we want to get out of town on Labor Day weekend anyway. Definately soon though.

Ahhh..I knew you were saving the best just for me! Cool...

Neil K.

Well he did the first two of course, but then managed to throw himself onto several couches and pass out (by this I mean repeatedly) and ended up waking up in the middle of a hiphop session/party with a bunch of brothers peering at him wondering what the fuck he was.

Based on his approximate daily Scotch intake (a bit less than a bottle), I'd say he probably wouldn't have known what a tuner was...

:)

Neil K.

Tuner? Thats a musician thing I bet. As a lowly vocalist, I am below such tech nonsense.
Yeah Paul, I fell asleep on the couch in the control room... Rick woke me up, and I sleepwalked out to the lounge and fell asleep on THAT couch. They finally gave up on trying to wake me, and I woke up to my wife calling my cell phone at 2AM.
I was surrounded by the Wu-Tang Clan of 47th and MLK Dr. who were all smoking joints and playing my PS2.
It was, uh.... odd.

Final total of alcohol consumed = 5 bottles of scotch and WAYYYY too many beers to count. And NOT by myself! Jon has quite the iron liver as well.

But the album came out fucking brilliant! Cheers Neil!

Usurper Dan said:
Tuner? Thats a musician thing I bet. As a lowly vocalist, I am below such tech nonsense.
Yeah Paul, I fell asleep on the couch in the control room... Rick woke me up, and I sleepwalked out to the lounge and fell asleep on THAT couch. They finally gave up on trying to wake me, and I woke up to my wife calling my cell phone at 2AM.
I was surrounded by the Wu-Tang Clan of 47th and MLK Dr. who were all smoking joints and playing my PS2.
It was, uh.... odd.

Final total of alcohol consumed = 5 bottles of scotch and WAYYYY too many beers to count. And NOT by myself! Jon has quite the iron liver as well.

But the album came out fucking brilliant! Cheers Neil!

Hmm...you're welcome I suppose...

:tickled:

Neil K.

NK said:
Hmm...you're welcome I suppose...

:tickled:

Neil K.

You suppose? Thats it! There is a KC Chiefs baby bottle full of Jamesons coming your way at the record release party, hehe.
Seriously, Ive listened to the album 79612347912 times over the past 6 days, and it sounds great. Thanks for bringing out the Ditkabeast in me, you bastard!

Usurper Dan said:
You suppose? Thats it! There is a KC Chiefs baby bottle full of Jamesons coming your way at the record release party, hehe.
Seriously, Ive listened to the album 79612347912 times over the past 6 days, and it sounds great. Thanks for bringing out the Ditkabeast in me, you bastard!

Glad you like it!! Go Canada!!

:Spin:

Neil K.