too...much...metal....

TrueBeliever

michael
Jun 8, 2002
london
probably because thats all ive been doing for 4-5 hours today, but i cant take any more (for right now)

im just randomly ranting right now, but have any of you just gotten tired of it for a little?

just not in the mood for yelling/growling, distorted blasting guitars, double bass....

i think im going to go listen to nevermore, still heavy, but at least the vocals are clean

end rant...

just not in the mood for yelling/growling, distorted blasting guitars, double bass....

I never AM in the mood for for yelling/growling, distorted blasting guitars, double bass....

Man how can you get tired of growling, distorted blasting gittarz, double bass etc... How can you get tired of Sinister or Cannibal Corpse? How can you not be in the mood for all that? Aren't you ever angry? How do you get the anger out of your system?

_________
DETHMETAL

Originally posted by Guerrilla
Man how can you get tired of growling, distorted blasting gittarz, double bass etc... How can you get tired of Sinister or Cannibal Corpse? How can you not be in the mood for all that? Aren't you ever angry? How do you get the anger out of your system?

_________
DETHMETAL

ha ha... we have an angsty little angry man here! Woot!

To get aggression out? I lay into my punching bag, or take up my weights for the day...

...And justice for all is all i need for a release...

Never too much metal, just throw on a liter Nevermore or Opeth song as a cool down, and by the end of the song you should be ready for more :loco: But yes, it has happened to me too... yet there's so much metal theres always a new song or a lite song to turn to whn those moments occur.

I never get tired of metal, isn't that what being a metalhead is about. Your either in all the way or your out.

There's never such a thing as TOO MUCH METAL!!!!!

:lol: don't give up hope. maybe there is God after all.... we can't kno-hoow....

when i can't sleep i throw some opeth in hahaha
but you're right. theres a time when u become obbsessed with metal, and u listen to for forever. hours upon hours, and then u just need a break. perfectly cool. just dont forget metal. :)

just listen to what you feel like, whatever feels best for the situation. i bypass my metal cds many times for stuff that is lighter and fits my mood at the time. don't shun any good music just because it isn't metal. oh yeah, and death metal for any extended amount of time CAN cause a brain hemmorhage. just a little tidbit of good advice.

every night i play METAL to fall asleep, the following cds:
Black Label Society - Alcohol Fueled Brewtallity Live
Dream Theater - Six Degrees of Inner Turbulance
In Flames - Colony
Biomechanical - (whatever their cd is called)
Nevermore - Dreaming Neon Black

i can never get tired of metal, im always discovering new bands, so it never gets old