too...much...metal....

Metal is the only music I listen to now. Hell, with out Metal, I could not live. It is way too important to me. I think Metal can fit any mood you are in. Just need to know the right bands and subgenres. METAL FOREVER, It shall never die. MMMMEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that I have found metal,I can't imagine myself not listening to it...like listening to something esle,such as rap,which I(pretended I)was into because there was nothing else to listen to.And the thought of myself not listyening to metla is just too damn scary.I'd be a full-blown whigger bitch,I'm sure.But now I have metal and it's all good.When I want to "relax" (write,sleep, watch tv),I just don't have anything on at all,or maybe just the radio on low,because that sure as hell ain't metal.

and horray for all the bands out there that kick ass to entertain us, to make us forget our own troubles, and supply entertainment to those on the verge of mental collapse (me!), and give a meaning to life! :) to steal a smilie from the BLS board...

HERES TO NEVERMORE, SLAYER, IN FLAMES, DARK TRANQULITY, METALLICA, BLACK SABBATH, BLACK LABEL SOCIETY, OZZY FUCKING OSBOURNE, AND MANY OTHER FUCKING BANDS!!!!
beer.gif

Originally posted by dead6skin6mask6
every night i play METAL to fall asleep, the following cds:

Biomechanical - (whatever their cd is called)

i can never get tired of metal, im always discovering new bands, so it never gets old

The Biomechanical album is called "Eight Moons" and it ROCKS!! :headbang:

Originally posted by dead6skin6mask6
and horray for all the bands out there that kick ass to entertain us, to make us forget our own troubles, and supply entertainment to those on the verge of mental collapse (me!), and give a meaning to life! :) to steal a smilie from the BLS board...

HERES TO NEVERMORE, SLAYER, IN FLAMES, DARK TRANQULITY, METALLICA, BLACK SABBATH, BLACK LABEL SOCIETY, OZZY FUCKING OSBOURNE, AND MANY OTHER FUCKING BANDS!!!!
beer.gif

You mean, before Ozzy sold out? *shudder*

Ozzy's music means alot to me, and i feel he didnt sell out music-wise... he wasnt sure if Zakk was sticking with BLS or goin with him AND BLS, so he hired some people to write stuff for him, and Zakk came in and recorded it... they're due to record another CD soon, with stuff him and Zakk wrote together, maybe in December, along with another BLS album in the near future :)

I dont get tired of it, cause it s NOT all i listen to.

IM IN A 70's rock band right now. I love metal, as all the older memebrs know, but guys, i couldnt live without VARIETY.

Interesting.........
If I'm not in the mood to listen to metal...I either don't listen to anything at all or I listen to Tori Amos or Fiona Apple or something like that.But mainly,it's just metal and nothing but metal.

Scatterbrain Metalized some Mozart, & Trans-Siberian Orchestra did a pretty good job on a couple songs of Metalizing Beethoven. Oh, yeah, & Manowar did "Flight Of The Bumblebee" :lol:

I listen to whatever CD happens to catch my eye, be it Metal or not. It usually is Metal, but sometimes not.

Nevermore...