Tool Announces US Tour

AngraRULES

Aug 1, 2002
Visit site
Is anyone going to see them?

I'd love to, but their CT show happens to fall on the same night as Symphony X & Iced Earth... :( Might have to drive up to Boston to see them...

Jan. 14 - Reno, NV - Reno Events Center
Jan. 15 - Las Vegas, NV - Mandalay Bay Events Center
Jan. 17 - Tucson, AZ - Tucson Arena
Jan. 18 - Albuquerque, NM - Tingley Coliseum
Jan. 20 - Grand Prairie, TX - Verizon Theatre
Jan. 24 - Toledo, OH - Huntington Center
Jan. 25 - Toronto, ON - Air Canada Centre
Jan. 26 - London, ON - John Labatt Centre
Jan. 28 - Boston, MA - TD Garden
Jan. 29 - Camden, NJ - Susquehanna Bank Center
Jan. 31 - Uncasville, CT - Mohegan Sun Arena
Feb. 08 - Duluth, GA - Gwinnett Arena

I am sure they will add a KC date since Danny is from a hour south of where I live. His parents are cool as fuck really nice folks. Supposedly if you can find their house in Paola they will just tell you stories about Danny and offer you food and drink as well.

Would really love to see this tour. The only time I ever saw Tool, I had to leave 3 songs into their set because I was young and did something stupid LMAO. These tickets are pricey though.....

Would really love to see this tour. The only time I ever saw Tool, I had to leave 3 songs into their set because I was young and did something stupid LMAO. These tickets are pricey though.....

My response to this post will come in the shape of one of my favorite Tool songs:

Last edited by a moderator:
The problem with a Tool live show is the Tool fans. I would love to see them in concert, but I'm not sure if I could deal with all of the rampaging asshats.

I'll most likely be getting tickets tomorrow for the Feb 1st show in NJ

Seems like it's sold out already since the ticket sales already started on Friday morning :guh: Greg if you manage to get tickets somehow any chance you could buy me a ticket as well?

There's a pretty good chance that I will be in NYC for two weeks starting around January 22nd (for a work-related course in Manhattan) and would be great to go to this show with you and whoever else is planning to go :) Will know more about my trip next week but it's safe to say that even in worst case if you would end up with an extra ticket it'd be very easy to sell it to someone.

And if I make it over and there are tickets left somewhere then Milton you better come to this show too instead of Boston! Or you should just come to NYC for some general hanging out that weekend anyway! Is the famous brazilian restaurant you guys always used to go still around in NYC? :)

Seems like it's sold out already since the ticket sales already started on Friday morning :guh: Greg if you manage to get tickets somehow any chance you could buy me a ticket as well?

There's a pretty good chance that I will be in NYC for two weeks starting around January 22nd (for a work-related course in Manhattan) and would be great to go to this show with you and whoever else is planning to go :) Will know more about my trip next week but it's safe to say that even in worst case if you would end up with an extra ticket it'd be very easy to sell it to someone.

And if I make it over and there are tickets left somewhere then Milton you better come to this show too instead of Boston! Or you should just come to NYC for some general hanging out that weekend anyway! Is the famous brazilian restaurant you guys always used to go still around in NYC? :)

Tickets went on sale this morning for the Izod show, the other NJ show is way too far away :) This one is on a Wednesday though (Feb 1), so hopefully that's not too much of an issue with your course. By the way, that's awesome that you're gonna be over here! I was able to grab pretty good seats before it sold out, section 127:

38118s_a.gif

That Brazilian restaurant is most definitely still there! Caipirinhas will be consumed. Let me know how things work out :)

I saw them at Lollapalooza a couple of years back. Great live show. No Chicago date is interesting, but I probably wouldn't go just due to all the good shows that are taking place early next year.

That can't possibly be the full routing. At least I hope not.

It is. Maynard toured with his project Puscifer up until about a couple weeks ago (I saw the show...it's phenomenal), then he's picking up this short Tool tour, then back on the road with Puscifer in February. The guy doesn't rest.

Tool have always had some great opening acts. I wish I could've seen the Tool/Meshuggah tour.

False. They had Tricky (techno) and they had Tomahawk (M. Patton with an electric kazoo, no es bueno). Though Meshuggah was great when I saw them with Tool. Before they played New Millenium Cyanide Christ, he introduced it as New Millenium Cyanide MEOW.