TOOL, Who is a fan?

FluffyDonkey

Ride The Spiral.
May 30, 2003
www.toolband.com
I Love this band,

seen them twice live and it was the best thing i have ever done,

What is your Favourite song off each album, and fav overall?

Opiate: Opiate
Undertow: Prison Sex
ÆNEMA: Forty six & 2
(Salival) : Push it (also love their cover of No Quarter)
Lateralus: Lateralus.

I fucking LOVE Tool. I saw them last year, changed my outlook on life.

My favorites are:

Opiate - Part of Me
Undertow - Bottom
Aenima - Pushit
Salival - Pushit
Lateralus - Lateralus

Pushit is definatley my overall favorite Tool song and also one of my all time favorites from any band. The climax is musical perfection.

Ehy... i'm a big fan... they are so fucking amazing... weird guys by the way.

Some of my favorite songs:
Prision Sex
Aenema
Push it.
And i love all the songs from lateralus..

I have all of ther videos too!!! :) amazing stuff.

CONCLAVE OBSCURUM said:
Ehy... i'm a big fan... they are so fucking amazing... weird guys by the way.

Some of my favorite songs:
Prision Sex
Aenema
Push it.
And i love all the songs from lateralus..

I have all of ther videos too!!! :) amazing stuff.

Video's ay, i am having a shitload of trouble finding a place i can dl them from, i have the 4 you get on salival dvd and Schism and Parabol/a

what ones do you have that i am missing?

Tool were one of the first alternative/heavy rock bands I came to like as I was exploring the nu-metal/alt. world. I'd actually heard and read so much goodness about them that I bought Undertow and Lateralus without having ever heard any of their music before....and I wasn't disappointed!

As it stands, i've only got the latest 3, but I really don't like Aenima, at all. Too much bullshit on it; IE, they were trying too hard to be weird on that record. Undertow is me fave!

It has, however, been so long since i've listened to the albums that I can't remember my favourite tracks. =) All I remember is that The Grudge was one of my first heavy music favourites.

Nightmarez said:
I like King Crimson better.

But, I do like Tool a lot.

And my favorite all time song by Tool will always be Opiate. :Spin:

king crimson owns, i really like the double trio era, but its all good, really love that band, i didn't know who tony levin was before i heard them lol, and robert fripp wicked solos just fucking rule!!! all amazing players...

Tool was my favorite band for most of last summer. Then I ascended from Prog Rock to Prog Metal...

It's still great stuff, and I listen to it from time to time. the live version of Pushit and Third Eye rule all, an close second being Eulogy and Lateralus...

*Points At Name* Fave... Band... Ever.

Undertow: Prision Sex, Undertow, 4 Degrees
AEnima: Stinkfist, AEnema, Pushit, 46&2... damn, they all 0wn.
Lateralus: PARABOL/PARABOLA!!, The Grudge

These guys... rock.

FluffyDonkey said:
Video's ay, i am having a shitload of trouble finding a place i can dl them from, i have the 4 you get on salival dvd and Schism and Parabol/a

what ones do you have that i am missing?

Well... i got all the videos on my computer. And most of the videos i got them from Kazaa. I must say.. amazing videos, truly a work a of art.

I fuckin' love Tool. 'Nuff said.
Favorites:

Undertow: Swamp Song
Aenima: Third Eye (goddamn so amazing)
Salival: Pushit (Live)
Lateralus: The Patient

Ive been into this band since I got Aenima at christmas of '96.... and they are still one of my favorite bands, always have been.... I've gone through a ton of bands that I've liked or now disliked... but Tool still remain.

By far a truly original band with a sound all their own. Too many damn nu-metal bands are naming Tool as a influence so it is giving them a nu-metal association. Anyway. favorite songs:

Opiate-Cold and Ugly
Undertow - Four degrees/Intolerance (tie)
Aenima - Pushit
Salival- Pushit
Lateralus - parabol/parabola

Deftones - Passenger (Had to put this. The only good song deftones have in my opinion, thanks to Maynard)