Toontrack Black Friday sale.

That's why I just sold my SD2 crossgrade about a week ago and bought the upgrade to EZDrummer 2. Just couldn't wait anymore. I only had one SDX anyway.

Anyone wanna buy Metal Foundry from me? :)

Just bought Metal Machine ezx from Sweetwater. One more to go, Metalheads. That one just looked kind of small in comparison to the rest, with two kits, so I went with MM.

It's up to you what you want to buy, but I would strongly recommend that you read reviews here and elsewhere for any Toontrack stuff- Metal! is mostly garbage except for the default kit, and Metalheads is also pretty lame iirc.

Reactions: Terminus
Just bought Metal Machine ezx from Sweetwater. One more to go, Metalheads. That one just looked kind of small in comparison to the rest, with two kits, so I went with MM.
Please don't waste your money on Metalheads. Get Made of Metal instead. One of the best EZXs by far.

MoM was the first one I got. Metalheads is the only one i dont have at this point. So nay on that one, eh?

MoM was the first one I got. Metalheads is the only one i dont have at this point. So nay on that one, eh?
Yup, stay away from it. Not worth your money. If you're dead set on getting another EZX, then I'd pick up the Nashville EZX. I own it and it is very nice. The shells sound amazing.

Reactions: Terminus