Toontrack's Songwriters Month 2013

Yeah I'm actually stoked to try EZMix Lite.

EDIT: Just played around with it for a few mins. Seems sort of cool but I need to spend a bit of time with it.

And....I swear to GOD, if I just made my recent mix sound better in a matter of minutes just by clicking a few presets compared to 2 whole days worth of tweaking, I'm gonna be PISSED!! :lol:

I will also say that it helped my kick and possibly my snare a little. Took my chain off, put EZMixs "Metal kick" preset and it sounded good. Threw my chain back on and disabled EZMix and there was a noticeable loss in body and click.

Tried the guitar presets and I'm not so certain about that, although I guess it could possibly be helpful insight into how to sculpt certain tones.

I will also say that it helped my kick and possibly my snare a little. Took my chain off, put EZMixs "Metal kick" preset and it sounded good. Threw my chain back on and disabled EZMix and there was a noticeable loss in body and click.

Tried the guitar presets and I'm not so certain about that, although I guess it could possibly be helpful insight into how to sculpt certain tones.

I agree. It would have been nice to have this a while back when I had no clue what I was doing. But this will probably only get used on odd stuff like strings.