Top 10 beers

Oded

Jan 26, 2003
Boston, U.S.
Visit site
1. Pilsner Urquell... smoooooooth beer. Normally this sort of thing is too light for me, but this is a champion drinking beer. 10 down feel like 2 down.
2. Coopers Extra Stout... superb hand-crafted stout from Oz.
3. Victoria Bitter... again, from Oz. A fucking superior bitter!
4. Tanner's Jack... from the same gimps who brought you Old Speckled Hen, this is a nice full-bodied ale. Lurvly.
5. Steinlager. Nothing outlandish about this Kiwi drink- simply heads-up quality drinkery. Don't mention Speights from NZ!
6. Xingu... fucking black magic from Brazil. Oh aye, oh AYE!
7. Tenants Super... cheap as fuck- not just in price- but oh-so-much-fun.
8. Young's Double Chocolate Stout... as odd as it sounds, and tastes even better.
9. Samuel Smith- anything at all that comes from Mr. Smith.
10. Nookie Brown... right, I know this is the Budweiser of northeastern England, but I still like it. It costs me $9 for 6, so I'd better pretend it's something special!

Timothy Taylor's Landlord is the best real ale I've had, but since I'm not in the north of England all that often... Belgian lambics are right nice, too, although damned pricey!

My Yank countrymen... notice that there are none of our beers here!
Hmm..........................

1. Lapin Kulta
2. Kilkenny
3. Becks

... the rest doesn't matter much.. I also have a list of beers which make me puke (the taste not the ammount :loco: )

1. Leffe (it came into my mouth and found its way out again)
yuck.gif

3. Desperados (well it's not really only beer *g* but sucks anyway)

2. Feldschlösschen

Feldschlösschen? lol sounds like puking

Do you know Karlsquell? you can add it to this list

i don't think i have ten faves but some, here we go:

Krombacher (i have tomention it is near me hometown)
Weat beer (Erdinger, Paulaner etc.)
Murphy's
Guiness
Jever
Becks
Eichener
Warsteiner
Grolsch (lol)

Ahaaa, beer! Ahaaaa, another stupid and senseless thread, but whatever... I like beer.

1) Lindemans Kriek
2) Barbar Honingbier
3) Leffe Radieuse
4) Gordon's Scotch
5) Een doodgewone PINT -> Jupiler

I usually just lurk, but feel urged to make a comment on this:

Eos said:
I also have a list of beers which make me puke)
1. Leffe (it came into my mouth and found its way out again)
yuck.gif

You're wrong on this one. Leffe is yummy.

Eos said:
2. Feldschlösschen

That's not wrong anymore, that's fucking INSANE! Are you MAD, woman? You've just proven you're part of the axis of bad taste. There's just one question left: how much longer will the world just sit and watch terrorists attack the very pillars of our culture? The enemy is all around, spitting out falsehood and lies. Beware of these un-patriotic nay-sayers and woolly-headed liberals! Go back to Moscow if you don't like it here! It's about OUR boys at the frontline now, giving their lifes for YOU to brew the best beer in the world! Is this how we thank them?

WE will not tolerate this anymore! WE will defend our beer by any means necessary!

God bless Feldschlösschen.

I feel better now. ;)

Just for the record: Peace! (and stuff)

1. Arany Ászok
2. Dreher - in every taste
3. Lompos Farkas home-made beer at Lompos Farkas pub :)

no order from this..

4. Coronita
3. Heineken
4. Kilkenny
5. Guinness
6. Kaiser dark
7. Gösser
8. Zlaty Blazanc
9. Belgian 'monk' beer..don't remember the name sorry. You lot Belgians here should tell. :D
10. Ice Gösser

The first three are Hungarian. You should try them once.

Heineken?? That's like saying you're a metalhead, and stating limp bizkit amongst your top 3 bands all time...:yuk:

Anyway, here's my list

1. Duvel
2. Westmalle Tripel or Dubbel
3. Judas
4. Chimay (any)
5. Jupiler (or any type of beer of this kind, except cristal & primus)
6. Leffe (any)
7. Grimbergen (any)
8. Sloeber
9. Barbar
10. Delirium

The list is not fixed, meaning that it depends on the moment what i like most, and the availability. But they are all good!!
goggly.gif

You have a good taste Blue Taste!!! :):)

I like Satan, Lucifer (hehe), and Affligem as well. (actually Affligem is the place where I live, and this beer had received the award of best beer in the world 2 years ago in America :cool: )

ashure said:
how about Efes Pilsen? oh god I'm pathetic :p

Efes fucking rules, I really like that one, used to go to Turkey very often some years ago... Actually it could be that we met, I was at the Anathema gigs there I think it was early 2000 :)

Also like Stiegel Bier (austrian one)

But I prefer stuff like Cider...ehe

Jever
Karlsquell
Hansa Pils
Faxe (because of those 1,0 l. cans... :p)

(I can count, but can't list more than those 4 beers here, because...my taste is so very "elite")