Top 3 Favorite Video Games Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recent Games
1. Dawn Of War - Dark Crusade
2. The GTA serie
3. Half Life 2 + CSS

For the older games, i have always liked Doom II, Duke Nukem 3D (the first computer games i played), and all the Duke Nukem for playstation.

And i remember 2 games i had on my old Sega II that died so long ago: Sonic, but i dont remember which one, and a game with the hero called "Alex", it was integrated in the console.

My favorite Game Boy game was "Warioland 3"

I guess because it was the first sonic I played, so it has a special place for me, but it also seemed to flow a lot better than any of the other sonic games. They're all good, but 2 seemed the most sonic-y if you get what I mean.

Ack, I forgot about Half Life 2 + CCS. Those were some great games... I can't wait for the next episode of Half Life 2 to come out. It's supposed to be huge and full of all sorts of things to throw stuff at with the gravity gun.

Indeed, I can't forget about sentamental value. Its what makes all the origenal NES games so special, especially at 2:00 AM...

Damn right it is. Maybe not the most challenging or original of all, but at least a game with a damn cool story and background and stuff.

THE POWER OF CHAOS GIVES US STRENGTH!

01. Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
02. Resident Evil (original)
03. Tomb Raider II

I'm sure there are many more I could have included though.

Tomb Raider... i hate those games. There unpossible to finish, and even with a book that expalin all the solutions, its still too hard. For example, the book says "jump over the river" but the jump is so long you cant make it. Or it tells you to go somewhere you cant find at all :Smug:

1) Super Smash Bros. Melee
2) Super Mario 64 DS
3) Castlevania Dawn Of Sorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.